Yes I hate rotas but there is a 15x9 chance I may change my mind........

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want them so badly, regardless of them being a copy or not there fine for cars much heavier on wheels than ours and track cars etc, Would have no problems switching between my JDM YO! Genuine Direzza RSC wheels with these, purely because they look mint!

Dont be silly!!! :p Think your wheels are the only wheels Rota havent copied only because they cant get hold of them to copy lol! Your wheels would look mint with your car slammed spacers etc :)

Edited by micky boy

Its getting slammed when i order my coilovers Mick, then just need some spacers, and they look epic i dont care if there rotas or gola etc :p Already have 2 pairs of wheels now anyway both genuine too, new ones are ET20!

And no broony you asked what wheels i was running when i bought the ecu and i dont think you got what i said, you said urghhh get them off you need proper rims, yet there nearly £1700 from nengun and as genuine JDM yooooo as possible

So There You gay :p

Its getting slammed when i order my coilovers Mick, then just need some spacers, and they look epic i dont care if there rotas or gola etc :p Already have 2 pairs of wheels now anyway both genuine too, new ones are ET20!

And no broony you asked what wheels i was running when i bought the ecu and i dont think you got what i said, you said urghhh get them off you need proper rims, yet there nearly £1700 from nengun and as genuine JDM yooooo as possible

So There You gay :p

Well thats what y6ou get for taking the piss and not running center caps but....

:p i take back all i said :p and bow down to your worthyness haha!

• 1 year later...