Prize for anyone who can name the alloys!!!!!

Evening uksc,

ive had these alloys on my ep91 since I've owned the car but i have no idea what make they are or wether the centre caps match the alloys!

are they AP or DV or something completely different?! ive been searching around and cant even find a match for the emblem.

ne ideas on make and price appreciated as im looking to sell all three.

the prize is that feeling of eternal wisdom knowing that you you beat everyone to the first reply ;)

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

cheers

ste

i thought they looked like tsw's but I've searched though hundreds of them and cant find the same ones!

i kno lol ap make brake components but they might have made wheels aswell. and dv are mainly for suv's

anyone else?

Did these come from japan. I have wheels with a similar centre cap could be same brand im sure mines has the brand name ill check 2moro they are in storage. But it was some dodgey translation that makes no sense tho. But they wud be JDM goodness lol.

Came straight from the pan they were on the car when i bought it from wrc, the only markings they have is the usual JWL and VIA but there is some weird circle with i think three other circles in the middle... Mean f all to me tho!

That would be brill mate let us kno if u find out!

👍

Came straight from the pan they were on the car when i bought it from wrc, the only markings they have is the usual JWL and VIA but there is some weird circle with i think three other circles in the middle... Mean f all to me tho!

That would be brill mate let us kno if u find out!

241sgso.jpg

?? :)

Nice work lads.... Maybe not jdm goodness but australian goodness instead! No wonder i couldnt find nething on the japanese market lol cant find a match for the model so i might send them some pictures see if they can identify them, god knows how im goin to find one for sale :/

Nice work lads.... Maybe not jdm goodness but australian goodness instead! No wonder i couldnt find nething on the japanese market lol cant find a match for the model so i might send them some pictures see if they can identify them, god knows how im goin to find one for sale :/

Watanabe are about as "JDM" as you can get... they're basically standard issue for AE86's. :p

haha my bad never heard of them! did a search and the first watanabe dealer was in australia so i assumed the were made there.... I've emailed em but not heard owt back yet(and the japanese dealer but i didnt translate it tho so im guessing i wont hear anything)...im going over to sydney on the 23rd so i might drop by in person its not far from there :p

Or unless by some miracle someone has found the model yet??? I've searched high and low :(