Have turned traitor and moved on from the Starlet, although have kept it within the Toyota and bought a 1996 Toyota Paseo Si (which I've named Blue)

Is an awesome car to drive, is just so smooth and responsive compared to what I was used to :lol:

Luckily due to Paseos and Starlets being similar in a fair few ways, I've been able to swap some parts over :lol:

So already the mods on the Seo are as follows:

K&N Panel filter

Clear side repeaters

TRD Gearknob

Cupholder

toyotafamily.jpg

*The mini collection of Toyotas :lol:*

blueandgrey.jpg

blue1.jpg

blue2.jpg

blue3.jpg

blue4.jpg

blue5.jpg

insideblue.jpg

Will still be around though amigos.

Will also keep you all updated regarding mods.

Also, could people keep an eye out for me for Seo's in scrapyards with the Toyota optional-extra lip kit on them, as after these for my Seo.

:lol:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, one better Sparks, is a 2-door, not 3! :lol:

The rolla mani won't be going on as it gae me all kinds of grief with the Starlet, so kind of put off putting on the Seo.

And the Paseo has enough grunt for me atm anyways.

Not going for much in the way of power improving mods for the Seo, going to be focusing on handling and style.

It has pontential thats for sure ;)

Hopefully Mikey wont be so lazy this time :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What the seats like in seo's? Maybe you could put the GT seats in it :)

Hehe, am going to be a serious modder this time.

Need to fit my Xenon headlight bulbs and have a front strut brace awaiting painting before I can fit it.

Regarding the seats, the Paseo's standard seats are better than the GT seats, so won't be changing those :lol:

i did consider one for my first car. very cool in my opinion. its a nice surprise mate as i was convinced it was another starlet. good to hear you will be staying around.

oooooooooh we stand corrected! coupe bit posh sounding for you aint it?

Fancy casting poor ole bacon into the bushes and not including it in the pics! You thoughtless bugger :lol::lol:

Sparky, not sure the corolla mani would even fit? and if it did, would it make much of a difference? i wouldn't have thought so, considering that aint a 4E in there, but a 5E-FE (think the FHE only came in the cynos?? maybe, im not up on my paseo derivatives), the inlet on that is probably an upgrade to the 4E one anyways, who knows though, was just a thought !

anyways, mikey, you needs some coilovers. :lol: