• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again cheers for the comments.

No arguing :)

According to Jim when I asked him a while back the corolla mani makes a subtle difference but not hugely, hence me not worrying about swapping it to the Seo.

As for lowering, will probably do it sooner or later but going to be taking things one step at a time and not get ahead of myself.

(although I do have some plans for the wheels :p )

Thing is about lowering, the ride is really nice and smooth, and not sure I want to compromise the comfort of the car.

Will be after a rear strut brace soonish though if anyone knows where abouts I can get one from?

Cheers :p

Guest Enzo

minted mate, ive always loved seos and thats a nice one,

they are really nice inside and you sit nice and low down,

well done mj mate thats beutiful.

looking forward to what you have in store :))

Thing is about lowering, the ride is really nice and smooth, and not sure I want to compromise the comfort of the car.

Cheers :)

If you're going to concentrate on handling, this is not the best thought to have.

Joz

QUOTE(Mikey Jay @ May 7 2007, 05:24 PM)

Cheers

If you're going to concentrate on handling, this is not the best thought to have.

Joz

:p:lol::D:):):p

aftermarket ones will be just across the turrent top mounts, as above, the 3-point one won't fit unless you have the mounting points there, in which case an aftermarket one will do you fine (although without aftermarket suspension, you won't notice a difference, except, it'll be more difficult to load it up with the brace there :)

rears ones can be had from japland for relatively cheap.

I really wanted one just like that, but they were all mega mileage so we ended up getting the green starlet instead, I hope you really enjoy it :)

Is only 54000 miles :p

Is a real pleasure to drive, so yeah, I do really enjoy it, is just really smooth and relaxed :p

Well, the plan for this weekend is to paint the strut brace blue then get it fitted, but before that goes on will get scrubbing to get the engine bay a bit cleaner (general road dirt and all that shizzle).

And depending on how much bothered factor I have, might even get the wire brushes out too :p

Also, if I have time will also be fitting some Xenon headlight bulbs to give me improved vision at night :)

Next thing after that is.........not sure yet, probs going to be painting/tidying up engine bay parts and stuff like that.