I had to share this with anyone that isn't on my FB

The best races are the traffic light Grand prix. starlets are such under estamited cars. many times I've made lads feel so small in front of there misses and mates so much fun :-D

so true!

there was a chocky chap in a brand new audi TT .. think they are 2.0 turbo and he was there next to me revving his engine.. i just planted my foot on the green light and waved good bye :p

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao! I'll ask him what the mondeo retails at before hand :p. Quality....

Well I was waiting to hear this from him, or something along these line....

Untitled3.jpg

I'm still trying to get him out for it, don't want to come across too excited because he'll catch on (probably wouldn't actually with his ego). Still waiting for replies :/

-Hey, whats the retail on one of those?

-More than you can afford PAL!! FORD!!

-(***turns and looks real cool***)

:ph34r: Smoke him!

Edited by Matt1878

you know whats happened here? he has had a look through the internet and actually realised the potential of glanza's, even in standard form and thought to himself :"CURSES! i am gonna lose that and look like a right cockslinger!" i best back out by making myself look cool and saying i have a dicky clutch! instead of admitting defeat before the race has even started lol :)

IF YOU EVER SEE HIM! blast him! and make sure you film it lol :)

Theres a chap out my way like this, he had a 1.25 zetec fezzie n thought because it was newer it would beat a 1.6 vti civic!! :lol:

He then went on and brought a gttdi 150 golf and thought that was quicker than a modded g60 corrado, an audi s3 and civic type r's etc until he tryied over taking my brother in his 1990 b series civic. Got past it on a run, 3rd gear vtec kicked in pulled level, 4th gear was byeeeeee

Fuck I love muppets like this give me entertainment just thinging about them :)

hi mate your near me, well i am mansifeld just off of j28 m1, where abouts are you in notts? :)

Liam lives in Bullwel mate. I live in Hucknall... Theres a meet in notts this sunday! Be there haha :D Check the show section of the forum ;)

is this a picture of the said person?

6a131164072201d6f7584da840eee434.JPG

5bbec62d9759a71021d6a7be5bd77ea4.JPG

bomdiggidy! :)

:o It actually is!!!

No its not lol... But that is fucking beautiful. I can't believe its so cheap.... On a serious note, I can't believe they actually took it as a PX :s

hey up pal, i would of gone mate but me and the missus and a few others are off to a vw show in telford on sunday pal, gotta go as the missus loves vw and me mates big into them so give and take bah :( if we dont end up going as my missus said last night sher was not too bothered about it then i will be making a first ever, world exclusive appearance! :)

bullwell and hucknall is like 15 mins away if that! cant belive i aint seen you 2 floating about before! :)

oh yeah this john randall chap, i can see some funny photo's coming along! :)

jesus this is gonna be gold :) PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME OUT!! :) i found mr randall on facebook and had to edit some things :)

johnrandall.jpg

62295_106840719379276_100001600463843_59790_7216351_n.jpg

TORQUE YOU SAY!?

JOHNRANDALLSCAR.jpg

HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THANK YOU mate!!!I've not laighd that hard in a long time,thats classic lolol :D :D :D :D :D