I had to share this with anyone that isn't on my FB

LMAO-2.jpg

I'm now arranging a mate to come in car with me and film it... Can't believe he's being serious lmao. Not to mention he's about 25 stone (I'm not being nasty about it either, just logical... He must be mad)

Edited by aaddzz123
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no I know he doesn't stand a chance lol! I'm running a td04 (for anyone that didn't know) car is stripped out and I ran quater miles in the 13s the other night (Granted on an iphone but I like to brag :p)... I want to get him out, have a friend film it and I'm just going to stay by his side and let him win, just so I can film his reaction! Then I'm going to ask for a second run, and blow his mind haha :D.

You'll destroy him yes but 1/4 in 13s ...... I think not.

Once you destroy him please post on his wall asking why you won and show us the response :p

Not going through that debate again mate lol! Look on my project thread :p Just because you pulled a 14 doesn't mean 13s aren't possible ;).....

I will lol! Its a good idea haha :D I've got a camera man now, just waiting for a response about race tonight and then I'm off for a laugh ;)

Just because you pulled a 14 doesn't mean 13s aren't possible ;).....

I pulled a 13.4 but just dont want you to run an actualy 1/4 and realise that a low 13 under fuel cut isn't really that easy.

Back on topic

Look forward to results on this one !

Edited by Driver

adz i wudnt even giv him the chance of stayin bside u! piss aaalllll ova him n giv us sum laffs at the vidzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol :-)

hes pretty much in a taxi n wants to race a pocket rocket.ffs i used to know someone like him up here, my old SR was stripped ryt out,induction,decat and no silencers ryt thru 2 the tte box and a bit of a tweek to make it fuel more and this tosser in his 1.6 petrol focus mk1 (complete with ripspeed alloys n stickers lol) cud not lose me at all,wudv ovatakin him 2 if the road hadnt been busy.

and anutha tool who used to drive around uninsred,no tax or mot in a 1.8vectra dun a drag race with me n only beat me by a bonnet length and i had a passenger lol

SR was mean lol

Yeah I know Mr Randall in person. I remember back in the day when he tried racing my 1.7 mk4 fez that was completely stripped with a full exhaust and a filter, in a 1.4 fully kitted standard mk6 fiesta with him n his mrs inside... He genuinely semt shocked that I won then too :s.

Anyway, he failed to reply to my messages tonight! So I'm waiting for a reply to schedule a race haha! This is the convo as it stands...

Untitled-1.jpg

lmao! I'll ask him what the mondeo retails at before hand :p. Quality....

Well I was waiting to hear this from him, or something along these line....

Untitled3.jpg

I'm still trying to get him out for it, don't want to come across too excited because he'll catch on (probably wouldn't actually with his ego). Still waiting for replies :/