breaking my 96 Glanza V

Going to be breaking my crashed Glanza has had a side impact im taking the engine out and selling that along with the gearbox.

As for the rest of the car there is no interior apart from the dash area and gear stick plastics

All the loom and other sensors i was just going to weight in with the shell

If anyone needs any parts let me know Via PM.

Any FMIC pipes for CT-9?

I have a complete Blitz Front mount kit slight damage to the bottom of the intercooler but still holds boost fine can get a picture tonight for you

retractable mirror switch please

Mike

no problem mate its yours will get it off tonight

what year is it?

• 3 weeks later...

^^ really? pretty sure they do mate. ive got n/a drive shafts in my conversion with turbo gearbox and they fit.. admittedly having a little trouble getting boots on gearbox side but its not on the road yet so haven't put priority to that.

if someone could confirm that would be helpful. sorry for thread hijack.

sam

hi mate,

tried pm'ing you but your inbox is full.

couple of things..

do you have the fusebox support bracket from your glanza breaker? its the small bit of metal that bolts on the wing and supports the fusebox.

seeing as your in surrey i may even be able to pick up dependant on where you are and will chuck you some beer money or something.

if you could let me know that would be great.

Also whats the condition of your front wings and are they in white?

cheers

sam

^^ really? pretty sure they do mate. ive got n/a drive shafts in my conversion with turbo gearbox and they fit.. admittedly having a little trouble getting boots on gearbox side but its not on the road yet so haven't put priority to that.

if someone could confirm that would be helpful. sorry for thread hijack.

sam

Its the hub's that are different, think the glanza has more spllins orr something?