HELP water coming out my rocker cover breather!

changed my inlet manifold today..

while taking bits off to access it like the catch can i noticed it was full of water :/ and i mean full!

after putting the car back together from putting my new fuel rail and inlet on i turned the engine on and heard there was a high pich tweet, so took a vid to show you guys what i can here and you maybe could help me find what it was,

at this point i still didnt have the race spec fittings hooked up to the catch can and while the engine was running there was smoke and water coming out the fitting!

really panicking as i cant afford any big repair bills :(

heres the vid

/>http://s750.photobucket.com/albums/xx142/josheyboy006/?action=view&current=3d1d5e17.mp4

need help asap!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

some inlet mani's have a water way in them and some dont right? could that have something to do with it seeing as its just happened after changing inlet...

and yu havent done anything silly like linking a vaccuum hose to a coolant line?? just troubleshooting

sam

Edited by snails ep91

some inlet mani's have a water way in them and some dont right? could that have something to do with it seeing as its just happened after changing inlet...

and yu havent done anything silly like linking a vaccuum hose to a coolant line?? just troubleshooting

sam

even before i touched the inlet the catch can was full

If you look where you have put your catch can are you sure that when you are washing your car the water isnt dripping off the strut brace into the catch can?..And the reason its yellow is because its getting mixed with the oil emulsification comeing out of the rocker cover?

375100_10150882589354546_790529545_12913462_1911234514_n.jpg