For sale: TTE Spitter

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £500

Extra Info: This is my second one, I only know of 3. Extremely rare part.

Pictures:

Picture350.jpg

22021798.jpg

Contact Details:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £10 to uk recorded first class

Its worth it to me, my first starlet had one and will probably never own a original ever again if it sells.

I could have made copies and got £500 no problem and idrees will make alot more than that, he was going to buy it off me at that price because he know's that. I have the pm's to prove this.

I wont let it go for any less because its original! To make a fibre glass copy would cost less than £10 in material and Im more than capable of making them years ago but between me holding on to it and phil holding onto the one I sold him prevented that and made them as desirable as they are.

A copy is a copy at the end of the day, look at the amount of stuff on ebay thats Chinese copies at considerably lower prices. I know what Id prefer to own :D

I could have made copies and got £500 no problem and idrees will make alot more than that, he was going to buy it off me at that price because he know's that. I have the pm's to prove this.

Indeed I was going to buy it, but you was being plain greedy when you wouldn't include the £10 delivery in the £500! You lost a massive sale over £10 postage. Of course I am glad, because I found one a lot cheaper, but it was a bad move on your half tbh. Good luck anyway bud.

iddys put one up for half the price and offered up his own version for half that.....yes its rare but its a piece of plastic at the end of the day...phil didnt even pay that much £150-200 i read somewhere when they were even rarer

ive got some brand new optional extra fog lights boxed up here.....£1000 anyone? :ph34r:

best of luck

r u by any chance related to dick turpin? least he had the decency to wear a mask before robbin people foooo`

we all no its a rare part but ther is NO way this 1 wee splitter is worth 500 sheets, your just tryin to milk it.

and anutha thing, its missin the fuckin TTE badge so thers a discount str8 away because its no longer a complete item!

GLWTS!!! lolzzz

Phil paid £120 to Ryan about 6 years ago. I know this, because I am Phil, and I remember the night in question.

In the right market to the right person, yeah this could go for £500. I wouldn't pay that, but tbh i'd probably pay £300 for it if i were in the market for one as i was 6 years ago.

at the end of the day, this one is genuine, and i know of only 3 others (mine, Tony's and the one Iddy has...oh, and the one the clown in Londonderry wont sell off his car). that makes it desirable. to a brand whore like me, this is worth £300 all day long. however, copies will kill the market price of genuine ones, because we dont have loads of members with big salaries and who only want genuine items, and so the cheaper reps will sell, and whats worse is that, without giving away any links, the TTE badges are easily sourced online too, meaning no one will ever be able to distinguish between my genuine one and the reps. which sadens me as no doubt some noob fool will one day ask me about my TTE "style" splitter.......

It's ryan's to sell as he pleases. do i think it will go for £500?? no, not because its not worth that to the right person, but because the right person isn't on this site.

GLWTS Ryan.

you could always get a UK Spec front bumper and fit it to the EP95!

Phil.