172bhp on standard ct9 and standard boost :)

i had the gt on the rollers today at wallace performance, had always thot it was around 145bhp... to be told is 172bhp at the fly was a shock i will get a vid up and a pic of the print out wink.gif

what do you guys think?

the mods are

front mount filter

front mount intercooler

gizzmo ebc

td04 actuator

jperformance decat

japspeed cat back

ported cast manofold

thats about it

SAM_0259.jpg

SAM_0260.jpg

SAM_0261.jpg

Is your turbo wastegate ported too? I'm just wondering how with all them mods you have managed to keep the boost that low. On charls advance, the boost would hold at around 0.5 then spike to almost 1.2 by 4500rpm.

Wonder why them Dastec dyno always crosses over at a different point on the graph to most dyno's? i've got an old print out here that i've never put up of my very first glanza and that seams to cross over at the same point as yours above... I was useing apexi power fc ecu also i had a bent actuator braket as it says on the sheet so it could of held boost alot better if that was changed at the time

bhpfiger001-1.jpg

bhpfiger004.jpg

Edited by micky boy

Wonder why them Dastec dyno always crosses over at a different point on the graph to most dyno's? i've got an old print out here that i've never put up of my very first glanza and that seams to cross over at the same point as yours above... I was useing apexi power fc ecu also i had a bent actuator braket as it says on the sheet so it could of held boost alot better if that was changed at the time

Its just because of the scaling being different for power and torque on the graphs.

It's not quite standard boost but it is still a very good figure, slightly surprising but then again so is 200bhp at 1bar on a ct9, will be interesting to see what you make if you up the boost.