found this in last months redline mag at work, so i swiped the page to post up.... i cant believe what im reading!!

classic example of a sheep.....................................

shedline.jpg

Rich.

And they tell him to make it look like that??? Deary me.

I'm depressed with these mags right now. Jap "performance" went on for a whole paragraph this month about how a guy used silvatech bulbs in his indicators.

i know what your saying Adrian,

i only read j tuner now from cover to cover, sometimes total vauxhall too

that guy does not have a clue wanting to aspire to own a shatso?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

never really read j tuner before is it any good?????why total vauxhall is that your next project a starlet turbo powered corsa?????? :angry: :lol::D:lol:

damn, well by the sounds of it its one less chav wanting a staret anyway.

What G reading total vauxhall, or the lad in the mag :angry:

I get Jtuner every month too. It's a decent mag, and the tech articles are pretty good, but I'm wondering how long it can hold out with the decent articles.

what a prat i would never ever chose a saxo over my starlet there is nothing wrong with them i think it is good to have a car no one no's what it is till it goes flashing past them lol dont get me wrong a saxo are k but come on mate

(shakes head in despair and sighs at what has become of the world) :angry:

Not gonna slabber bout shatsos, but if anythin ever happened my starlet i would buy another one without a second thought, just cant beat jap reliablility!!!! Interestin assortment of random common parts on the silver one, just not my thing.

Phil.

never really read j tuner before is it any good?????why total vauxhall is that your next project a starlet turbo powered corsa?????? :angry:  :lol:  :D  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea j tuner is a realy good read, i dont think they will have a problem with keeping the quality up Adrian, there is so much that has not been covered by the other two jap mags,

with total vauxhall i have always loved novas and cavaliers just because i know what damage a sorted one can doo.

years ago i managed to scam a ride in one of colin mcrays works novas gsi's ,

that was a total mind numbing expierence that ill never forget!

i stay in john clelands old house too?

Do you still have the black car sitting outside your house G? (2 min outside biggar)?

And yeah, I've been in a lot of quick nova's. Seen a few going about lately but there becoming more of a retro collectors item, standard trim with valvers, no big body kits or bean can exhausts

Yeah passed it on the way to raceland for my mates stag do. It was sitting at the back of my mind because I saw a black starlet with a missing headlight, kinda laughed to myself and thought it could've been your bit :angry: Never mentioned it till now because I thought it was jut a coincidence

Cool!