Worst day in history.

Sadly it was more than just a panel, headlight and radiator job. The cost of reparing her and spraying would be the same as buying another starlet so it's gonna be going to land in the sky :( anything anyone wants before she is scrapped?

dude take the dials, wheels and doors off (someone may want electric window conversion) for a start. also tte spoiler and rolla mani if it was you i sold it to? cant remember lol.

make as much money as yu can back.

also cat's were worth like £30-40 recently werent they at scrappies? maybe worth removing that and then get shell scrapped and get what yu can for rest.

my local mechanic is letting me keep it at his for a few weeks to let strip as much as possible, so the engine/gearbox (will have to be removed by someone else) and anything else is for sale.

holding out to see if i get another starlet to put the tte spoiler, remus backbox and speedlines and rolla mani (you sold it) onto, but if not they will be up for grabs. doors are fine although i will have to touch up part of the drivers door where it has been forced open due to the broken wing. dials are fine and currently read around 93k

would appreciate it if people could give me prices in which to sell the parts at as i don't want to rip anyone off, but need to recoup as much as possible. now listed under the breaking section

bloody hell i might have to buy a micra for the time being :(

Edited by Billy SR

thanks again everyone, i've now got a breaking thread up here. http://www.ukstarlet...=0

I'm going to see a 2001 Clio a friend is selling for £500 tomorrow as he's just gone all motorbike. It's the last car I would probably want, but with a genuine 62k, a facelift model and had the gearbox and clutch changed, i'm thinking of buying her and keeping her until november when I get two years no claims and then buy a GT Turbo? I need something that I can get to and from uni in for now and run around in through summer and then with the profit I would make from the car + savings? return to the starlet community.. silly idea? :D

After all, the crash was not because of me driving like a dick, I just didn't notice a van in my blind spot, as it was right next to me and not my mirror, so I don't think handling a more powerful car would be a silly thing to do :/

Edited by Billy SR

thank you man, and i have no other option, the a pillar is crushed by about 8 inches, so with the money that would go into fixing it, the car would never be the same and i could just buy another sr with the money :(