LMAO cmon boys Right what you do is get a star screw driver and the tiniest plain screwdriver you can find. Put the plain in the gap between the screw and the collar as if your going to pry it out then gently ofcourse then use the star just to turn the screw while gently prying it out. Once you have it unscrewed use the plain to pop the whole thing off the plastic. Peace of piss ;)

Trust me buddy thats the way to do it. Years as a mechanic thats ive done a billion of those lol. and as for the rattle get urself plenty of tape and use that to make things a tighter fit ;)

I had that rattling too, found it was the panel vibrating on the lid. I now have no screws holding it on either.

I used stick on velcro instead now of screws. Keeps it quiet and you can rip it off again if needed.

You have to hold the outside of the clip to stop it spinning with the centre screw and turn the screw without putting too much pressure on it. The key to success is a correct fitting posi-drive screwdriver and not much pressure. :)

get a little flat head screwdriver and prise it in behind then just pull the screwdriver out towards you n theyll pop out no probs :) sometimes all you needto do is unscrew them , but as the plastic is soft as f*ck the threads are always gone on them so you are unable to unscrew them , either that or if you have a pick set get a right angled pick and just do the same as you would with the screwdriver , they should come out no problem , sometimes youv just got to see where they land as they fly everywhere lol !