*Official* *Japfest 2012 After Thread*

Good day out. Like a pleb I came in an hour late and basically noone was on the stand lol (took a wrong exit after sorting my tyre pressure at Leigh Delamere and heading out after everyone else!) Sorry to Drongo and Kesh who ended up following me up the wrong way :lol:

Was good to catch up with the usual people and meet a few new faces, hopefully more so next time as I'll aim not to come halfway through the day lol

Shame I couldn't take the car on track, failed the bastard 100dB sound test with 101.4dB!! How the hell do the other loud cars get on track?!! <_<

If anyone has any pics of me or the car do let me know!

Roll on JF2, uni will be over in a few weeks so I can spend more time getting the car ready for show and track :)

lmao that was funny dude just seen ya pull out n i was like follow him!! haha time did u end up gerrin threw the gates dude?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 10am! Heard you were out there til 12 :o

Started following a load of cars when sone people turned around and I started following then down a really small back lane, must face cut through a good few miles of traffic but did spend an hour in queues!

Awesome day! Massive thank you to every one who organised it and everyone who was there to make it awesome!

Me and Mark had a amazing day, even though it was the most tiring day of my life :lol: We left about 4ish to get back at a decent time as i had a party to attend. Managed to get back about 7ish and even had a play with GoldenVTR's Gt on the way home that things a animal :)

Was my first Japfest and ill defiantly be doing it next year just maybe not in the V as it was a horrible drive :lol:

Sorry for not really introducing myself to anyone i havent met before but i think most people knew who i was anyway. Im still off work today recovering. Felt terrible Saturday night migraines and felt sick lol. Was worth it though. Ill get my pics up later :)

not surprised you felt sick after that box of krispy kreme haha :)

• 2 weeks later...