*Official* *Japfest 2012 After Thread*

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao you guys get home okay after?

we didnt leave until a good 10-15 minutes after you lol. awkward charlotte had to get petrol didnt she :/ so we had to google te closest petrol station to combe, then go home haha.

had a quality weekend though, cheers john, rob and steve :) so glad the weather held out, and thanks to josh for not sticking any hair dressing stickers all over my car :/ haha

Well there was an EPIC FAIL for me, i made it 117 out of 136 miles and my power steering/alternator pully decided to shear its bolt and come flying off with a bang :( thankfully no one was hurt and the car still runs. So so so so so gutted i got that far and didnt make it!!

But if anyone has a spare pulley id like to take it off their hands please :D

I too had a great day being a Japfest virgin also. Met a lot of new peeps but not all i wanted too as kept missing them, but there will be a next time. I`m red in various places too, epecially my chest area as was wearing an open collared shirt. God know how the ladies showing cleavage manage. Few of them about too :D

Yeah was sick day (apart from that speedbump on the way into our stand), lost my japfest virginity but have been to other car shows in the past! Also have a sore face and a mum thats telling me off about it lol!

LukeSR, Marc was parked with another stand thats why you didnt see him probs :p

Anyways, cheers organisers and all that!

Yeah was sick day (apart from that speedbump on the way into our stand), lost my japfest virginity but have been to other car shows in the past! Also have a sore face and a mum thats telling me off about it lol!

LukeSR, Marc was parked with another stand thats why you didnt see him probs :p

Anyways, cheers organisers and all that!

Bah thats why then.. Now I don't feel so guilty B):diablo:

was my first time at japfest and will definatley be going again !! loved it !! downside was i didnt know there was a bit for starlets :( would have came over if i knew lol !! seen a few on the track and in the car park and spoke 2 another lad with a starlet as i locked my keys in my car and needed a little help getting them out !!! not so good but done in the end !! looking forward to next year !!

Isnt too bad on dans car tbh. is all cosmetic and after a bit of a slow start we all got home good in the cars. dans got footage of the spin though so look out for that :) bring on fest two!!!

I did have some trouble lol. don't like that corner... well that second kink. lol. Just wanted to warm up for a few laps then i decided to go for it then i spin out. I hit the Grass at 95mph sideways. hit the bumper witch cracked in multiple places then ripped the drivers side skirt and all the inner arch out. its not too bad. Might need new skirts though as they have 4 mounts on each skirt and now i only have one left.

this is the footage from my mates go pro. i still need to edit mine as there is 13 minutes of me chatting shit. lol

2012-05-12165221.jpg

It happens dude. watching the vid it looks like the back just steps out :( not alot you can do realy. least was minimal damage eh? Like you said yesterday better you went to the right rather than the wall to the left ;)

I Got sunburned too, proper american football style red markings on my cheeks ;) But was an awesome day, thanks to everbody that was envolved in organising it and for the sticker, and was great to meet some of you, went last year but was made 10x better going down with you lot, was worth going ten miles down the oposite side of the motorway for, and my freshly glued livesports spoiler didnt fall off afterall ;)

Good day out. Like a pleb I came in an hour late and basically noone was on the stand lol (took a wrong exit after sorting my tyre pressure at Leigh Delamere and heading out after everyone else!) Sorry to Drongo and Kesh who ended up following me up the wrong way :lol:

Was good to catch up with the usual people and meet a few new faces, hopefully more so next time as I'll aim not to come halfway through the day lol

Shame I couldn't take the car on track, failed the bastard 100dB sound test with 101.4dB!! How the hell do the other loud cars get on track?!! <_<

If anyone has any pics of me or the car do let me know!

Roll on JF2, uni will be over in a few weeks so I can spend more time getting the car ready for show and track :)

thanks for who ever put the stickers on mine and my mates gt`s. we weren't on the uksc stand but behind it in the car park, the two black gt`s with black wheels next to each other. great day, thanks again :)

ha that was you. me and jack did a bit of car park trolling looking for starlets to put them on lol

Good day out. Like a pleb I came in an hour late and basically noone was on the stand lol (took a wrong exit after sorting my tyre pressure at Leigh Delamere and heading out after everyone else!) Sorry to Drongo and Kesh who ended up following me up the wrong way :lol:

Was good to catch up with the usual people and meet a few new faces, hopefully more so next time as I'll aim not to come halfway through the day lol

Shame I couldn't take the car on track, failed the bastard 100dB sound test with 101.4dB!! How the hell do the other loud cars get on track?!! <_<

If anyone has any pics of me or the car do let me know!

Roll on JF2, uni will be over in a few weeks so I can spend more time getting the car ready for show and track :)

Yea sorry to hear about that mate....case you didnt realise, It was me that came up to you after the car failed the sound test and you said you luckily managed to sell the track time (not the car lol)

Car looked good tho!

Was great seeing and having a chat with a fair few saturday. Looking forward to the next show!

Thanks to the organizers (and stick2it for the club stickers!)

Ill get my pics up asap.

Mike

Awesome day! Massive thank you to every one who organised it and everyone who was there to make it awesome!

Me and Mark had a amazing day, even though it was the most tiring day of my life :lol: We left about 4ish to get back at a decent time as i had a party to attend. Managed to get back about 7ish and even had a play with GoldenVTR's Gt on the way home that things a animal :)

Was my first Japfest and ill defiantly be doing it next year just maybe not in the V as it was a horrible drive :lol:

Sorry for not really introducing myself to anyone i havent met before but i think most people knew who i was anyway. Im still off work today recovering. Felt terrible Saturday night migraines and felt sick lol. Was worth it though. Ill get my pics up later :)