here a copy and paste from my totoyagtturbo post :p

would just like to share my videos from Japfest today, was really pleased with my car, i opted to run 18psi insted of my initial plan of 22psi due to misfires at anyhting over 20psi i think ive hit the limit of stock ignition system,

anyway start with a few short external clips, firs vid shows the ditance between me and an fq400 (modded?) then the 2nd vidio is a lap later and me overtaking :)

then ive also got 2 incar camera veiws first one ive edited the warm up and warm down out so its shorter. first few laps are farly placid then it get very exciting!

2nd vid is the same track session but from my other wide angle camera and probly needs skiping to at last 2minuets in unlesss you want to watch the whole 15mins then feel free!

so then:

in short my spec is forged 5e 7.5.1 CR td05 16g turbo mapped by myself to 28psi.

full interior and am speakers on parcel shelf lol

18psi low 22 psi medium 28psi hi ( can only run a max of 22psi at moment due to stock igniton setup)

cheers guys :D i had only just got those in car camera so was glad to see they came out so well, my GT had been off the road for nearly 3 years untill 2 months ago! ( not doing any work to it either just stored as ive also got a fairly powerful mx5 turbo which im now forging whilst i use my starlet)

ill be doing alot more track time for the rest of this year so ill keep the videos posted for thoes intrested :)

Guest Enzo

minted vids golden vtr, you sure thats and fq400 though,

not taking anything away from your video, watched it a few times like, you can see the heavy liner and evo sqwirming all over the place getting pushed up the track by you, props !

Haha goldenvtr you blast from the past you!! Good to see you on here dude :D so glad you have dusted off the gt! She seems to be running well. sic vids mate. and dont be a stranger on here. is a real warm and friendly site ;)

and marc's car looked lovley! Was a shame we didnt have more time to have a beer as we both seemed to be all over the show lol. jae is beer show :)

minted vids golden vtr, you sure thats and fq400 though,

not taking anything away from your video, watched it a few times like, you can see the heavy liner and evo sqwirming all over the place getting pushed up the track by you, props !

hey, Just before i went out on track in the que i asked the guy what he was running and he said its fq400 spec lol i didnt tell him my spec he seemed a bit arsy.

but yea those heavy cars dont like us nimble ones i could tell he was feeling the pressure and think he may of needed some more track practice, he seems to be on and off throtle quite abit around the bends.

Haha goldenvtr you blast from the past you!! Good to see you on here dude :D so glad you have dusted off the gt! She seems to be running well. sic vids mate. and dont be a stranger on here. is a real warm and friendly site ;)

and marc's car looked lovley! Was a shame we didnt have more time to have a beer as we both seemed to be all over the show lol. jae is beer show :)

hey dude been a while! i still browse the TGTT forum, but ive been most ony mx5nutz with my turbo 5 for the last few years lol, was deffo good to get back in the gt, so much more raw than the mazda but they both have there strong points!

video of my mazda on track here, not a great vid but if you watch untill i hit the back straight you can see the power diffrence it has lol

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE9rH0BoLxA

theres a 10 second photo at the start of this video too for some reason lol

269bhp and 236ibft (im now forging it for a reliably 350bhp for track use also )

good times :D

PS ive got tracktime at Japfest2, give me a PM or somthing if your going

Edited by goldenvtr

@goldenvtr - Spoke to you just before you went on track...good to see you didnt pop any plugs lol was epic when you took the evo...i was stood right behind the camera in the 2nd vid...surprised you cant hearf me shouting!!! lol

Mike

Defo going to fest2 dude ;) hope to have my ep85 sorted by then too.

sweet,im booked for 1120 and 1320 tracktime ;)

@goldenvtr - Spoke to you just before you went on track...good to see you didnt pop any plugs lol was epic when you took the evo...i was stood right behind the camera in the 2nd vid...surprised you cant hearf me shouting!!! lol

Mike

i spoke to a few people so forgive me for not knowing which one you are lol but yea had no issues on track with the leads, jsut collecting the parts for COPs conversion now ...