some 1 kicked in of my side lites and scored my bumper badly tonite while i was in work :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Some w@nkers im tellin ya, after sum amount of money ive been spendin on the car too n sum d!ck does this.

was sittin outside the bank so gonna call in tomoro c if they got anythin on any security cams or summit

dickheads sorry to hear it mate, i have a load of chavs that hang near me bout 5 min walk., i saw them just now crossing a road, oh my god there was so many of them, must of been about 30. makes me worry for my car.

sorry to hear that mate. some one or ones did my car as it sat ouside my mates one night scored the bonnet side and broke the front window!!! police are powerless. just wait for a dark alley!!!! (i dont condone violence an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth!! )

dickheads sorry to hear it mate, i have a load of chavs that hang near me bout 5 min walk., i saw them just now crossing a road, oh my god there was so many of them, must of been about 30. makes me worry for my car.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i know exactly what your saying mate... it sometimes makes me want my car to be standard, due to the amount of interest the car gets... it does make me worry about it when i have to leave it somewhere.

Rich.

lol, check out the 3 guys from NI advocatin a quite dark alley method of retribution, speaks volumes!!!!! we're such a bunch of savages :angry: :angry: Was talkin to MAN14C on MSN bout this, dude is well pissed after the money he's spent, really shit. Hope u get it sorted soon mate!

Phil

sorry to hear that mate. some one or ones did my car as it sat ouside my mates one night  scored the bonnet side and broke the front window!!! police are powerless. just wait for a  dark alley!!!! (i dont condone violence an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth!! )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or a nose for paint and couple of ribs for a indicator in this case :angry:

I've already spent about £1200 on damage by someone driving into the rear (while parked) and damaged my axel and wheel and drove away - and I didn't find out until the next morning.

Also another time left parked outside a shop someone had bricked the windscreen! Absolute a**h*les!