Japshow 2012**PLEASE READ**

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unsure yet, there may be a few spare for anyone wanting any info about the stand passes. my number is 07850173800 as im easier to contact through phone.

Would say ill be ther for 8, so meet you all at the front gate at 8? Is that okay with everyone?

Sweet well ive sorted all passes out named them all up for the people who are on the list and we have 1 spare, aswell as LukeSR if he dosent want his?

Anyone want one?

Aye anyone who wants it can have it :)

Yeah but you only have to buy tickets mate, stand passes were always here lol, Mess up was with the tickets not the stand passes. So youre orginal stand pass still has your name on it lol.

Hows everyone feeling about this if the weather is shit?

Only have one spare pass now. Anyone want it?

Yeah but you only have to buy tickets mate, stand passes were always here lol, Mess up was with the tickets not the stand passes. So youre orginal stand pass still has your name on it lol.

Hows everyone feeling about this if the weather is shit?

Only have one spare pass now. Anyone want it?

ah i see lol

see you at 8

Right, Lottie you can have the spare pass if you want it?

Im going out for a mates stag do tonight so i wont be on here until after the show tomorrow, anyone has any questions text me on 07850173800.

Liam

I will be selling an air filter relocation kit, just the pipe work though. It will be on display in the car tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Just checked the weather on met office

Sunday, Northampton:

Initially rather cloudy though predominantly dry, however there is a chance of some isolated light showers developing. Some bright or sunny spells are likely at times. Much less wind. Maximum temperature 18 °C.

:-):-)

Edited by Kirsty