Hks fuel rail

Dont get an hks rich. its basicaly a shiney stock one lol you may as well spend the money on an uprated one ;)

Nobody is selling a uprated one though :(

I've been waiting months for tuning developments for months so that's now a no go I guess ... Don't want a sumo power one ... And there's been traders always saying about making one but never happens :(

future motorsport dont do them mate, they just havent updated there website :( lol

i to am after a hks one but would take any kind of uprated one :) i know sumo power where doing them

we will be running a group buy on some very soon, will come with braided lines to suit also, we have one being flow tested as we speak against the standard unit. once the fuel pressure has been upped the standard rail becomes quite restrictive towards the end of the rail. with a larger bore rail the flow will improve and hopefully free up and restriction towards the end of the rail. they will be available in pretty much any colour you want the only thing that will be needed to fit will be the appropriate aeroquip fitting to suit your fpr.

oh and they will be under £100 delivered too :D

What money have yous to spend on a genuine HKS fuel rail lads? My friend here in Ireland broke his 5e GLanza and has a brand new HKS fuel rail never even fitted