Parts you want to see for the starlet??

i tend to find on most OC's im a member of theres a large demand for some parts that arent available.

so this is your chance, could be something simple as a support bracket for something that isnt supported as standard.

or maybe a replacement bush bracket, something that fails on these cars a lot. or maybe just something you fancy thats different to whats currently on the car.

opinions forward people

il wait to see what phil says on this one. but i know how it might go

feel a twat for saying this cause your actually trying your best to go down the right channels only to be ignored but until geo gives the nod theres nothing any of us can do

How about a GI blank for the scoops on the ep82?

I know that you can get a GI bonnet from idrees but I think more people would be interested in a blank that just bolts onto their own bonnet. Bit cheaper than replacing the whole bonnet.

Know what would be good??

A traders fee :)

lmao brilliant!

How about a GI blank for the scoops on the ep82?

I know that you can get a GI bonnet from idrees but I think more people would be interested in a blank that just bolts onto their own bonnet. Bit cheaper than replacing the whole bonnet.

speak to iddy bud,hel b able to sort sumthin
:fool: Jamie is sound i've got one of his throttle cables, he is producing new products that not availble and not just copying other peoples products for a cheaper price. It's also good to see that he spends the time to test his products before they are realeased and writes up full fitting guides. :thumbsup:

and thats why G is a moderator. because he has the strongest e-slap on the internet.

here's how i stand. U PM'd me a while back, I said talk to Geo.

You have attempted to do so, but as yet obviously u have not had a reply.

so, u have attempted to go about gaining trader status the right way.

however, this thread, it is a little cheeky, no??? hence G's reply. which has a point.

how ever, as Steve has pointed out, u have made an effort, and I acknowledge this.

i will allow people to reply with their suggestions and for you to gather interest, however, until Geo gives an answer either way, I cannot, and will not, permit any trading. I can tell u right now, Geo will be looking to see if your services will threaten the traders we currently have established. I personally feel it may infringe upon the development work that James is doing, but until Geo weighs in, I will permit market research. but thats it for now.

Phil.

Not that im trying to start fights but, ricky sells manifolds, sikillamart sells manifolds, iddy stocks wepr manifolds etc. James and jd do cad style products. a trader was turned down for cf works because dean does cf. just think a bit of healthy compitition in products and traders isnt a bad thing. and as thiers already so many manifold suppliers on here i dont think the traders not crossing over works very well lol. equaly its a good example of how a wider choice for the comunity hasnt cuased harm for traders or buyers and if anything a wider choice is better for the members?

Not trying to upset or start a major disscusion. i just thought id mention cross overs are already pressent and 90 traders offering a vast amount of products even if some are simlar is better than 9 who offer seprate things? No?

Appolagese if I've rocked a boat.

Would Love to see lsd's for 4wd starlets but i dont think anyone will ever make them :( unless you have ££££'s

I swear TRD used to make them? But were discontinued a long time ago, so probably never find one.

Not that im trying to start fights but, ricky sells manifolds, sikillamart sells manifolds, iddy stocks wepr manifolds etc. James and jd do cad style products. a trader was turned down for cf works because dean does cf. just think a bit of healthy compitition in products and traders isnt a bad thing. and as thiers already so many manifold suppliers on here i dont think the traders not crossing over works very well lol. equaly its a good example of how a wider choice for the comunity hasnt cuased harm for traders or buyers and if anything a wider choice is better for the members?

Not trying to upset or start a major disscusion. i just thought id mention cross overs are already pressent and 90 traders offering a vast amount of products even if some are simlar is better than 9 who offer seprate things? No?

Good point made there , healthy competition can also help companies/people think of new innovative ideas

Ive got to agree with shortys comment.

I've had parts from James who he has had fabricated by a second party and I've also had parts from dean who he has frabicated himself rather than relying on a second party to produce it. And a better quality part that's been better produced will result in more satisfied members and less disputes. I myself have had an issue with a adjustable cam pulley that wasnt produced in house and had it been, I feel it would of been dealt with more promptly and a better finish as its been made by him, again Zebadees point on testing products before them being sent using quality control with they're products would be nicer then just being sent on the assumption they're going to fit. I've had parts which aren't suitable for they're application by multiple traders on here and would like to see more rather than the monopoly of a few traders on here that once they own it nobody else can trade it.

The only traders who's services and products I've used and been happy with is dean and josh and would like to see some of the other traders compete and produce a better quality component and better customer service from themselves on here.

On mkivsupra.net I've noticed they have a poll open to the club members on wether traders new or current should be allowed to trade or continue trading. New traders polls normally show what products or services they can bring to the forum and constructive comments can be made on the poll threads for positive and negative comments. Again that's an incentive for the traders to provide better products and services and the members get to vote on what they want rather than solely relying on in this case one moderator. I'm not saying that what works on one forum will work on another just putting across my opinion.

On mkivsupra.net I've noticed they have a poll open to the club members on wether traders new or current should be allowed to trade or continue trading. New traders polls normally show what products or services they can bring to the forum and constructive comments can be made on the poll threads for positive and negative comments. Again that's an incentive for the traders to provide better products and services and the members get to vote on what they want rather than solely relying on in this case one moderator. I'm not saying that what works on one forum will work on another just putting across my opinion.

i like this idea :D

the funny thing is im pretty much guaranteeing most of the staff agree with you on this one. however were here to make sure the show runs freely and hiccup free.....however we do not run the show. We have a good say in things but the final decision rests with the boss and unfortunatly he isnt on here much lately until he comes back its just a case of waiting

thats for the replies from everyone.

i did not post this thread to cause friction. it was a simple question. had anyone else came on and made the same question would anyone have even batted an eyelid. but because its me and with the request for status its went onto a debate.

nothing i do is the same as any current products. we make everything and are our own designes and material choices i will stand and defend my products till the death as i put loads of hours fitting and testing before they get released.

anyway back on topic anyone else any ideas.

is there generally any issues with the car. like on the mr2 rain through the engine lid lands on the alternator and kills it. so a rain cover would be handy..

Guest Enzo

i have replied several times and on here beteen every day and every second day, ive already stated that there are no trading poaitions open at the mo twice now...

this type fthread just draws it further away,

your better off trying on the other site now,

il be monitoring your threads from now on.