CT9 direct replacement options

Safest and with minimal of fuss or additional tuning would be the direct placement Tongs CT9 RB Spec which is a fully rebuilt ct9 with enlarged wastegate penny for better boost control.

Other options are hybrid ct9 which will fit your manifold but ideally needs additional tuning to reap the benefits and are notorious for blown seals/rebuilds. Td04 will set you back a whole new setup of manifold, turbo and downpipe (ct9 adapter plate is possible but limits full potential) with only low boost possible without additional tuning/mapping and fueling limiting its potential. Cheapest/best option is a 2nd hand working CT9b unless you feel the urge to upgrade.

Ro55ifumi (John) and others who have used the RB Spec can vouch of the efficiency for its purpose.

Joz

ill be joing you by the end of the months just got my last few bit through TD04 FTW

yeah man best choice ive made! suprisingly cheap and for great benefits. It's SO much different to the ct9 turbo though man it kicks in much later and but when it DOES kick in, it's pretty brutal haha. mine is upmapped as i finished it yesterday lol.

also, i thought that mesh was supposed to make your turbo spool proper loud, mines not loud AT all with mesh on :s/