Matts Starlet CD Build

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking smart. Are you going to change the rear light and put a glanza boot lid for the reverse light.

thanks buddy and yes i certainly am :) got the rear surround on reserve for me and as for the lights ill grab a set when some come up :) may go 98 if i can afford.

Tte looks much better than a v spoiler imo. Tidy looking starlet mate.

you think? im 50/50 aha it seems that its a split taste :) i kind of like the tte to be honest. thanks mate.

awesome base to start from reminds me of mine :D keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Thanks mate :D i sure will keep up the work :) aslong as the money keeps flowing, need another job after september as my current one comes to an end :( i also forgot to mention i got my oem glanza cup holders and did way with the ebay din ones :) courtesy of SiCaln

• 4 weeks later...

Ok its been a while anyhow i have a few updates! :D

i purchased a soiled tailgate from iddy the other week and once it was home i decided to set out to remove the surround which took a while but i managed it,

Untitled-1.jpg

my old man then decided to create a template so that we could cut out the n/a tailgate to fit this

Chesterfield-20120803-00015.jpg

and after my we had cut it out

Chesterfield-20120803-00016.jpg

we then made a custom wiring loom to light up the reverse lights when in reverse and also while at it decided to wire up my lights JDM style! (not sure if i have a picture of that yet)

Chesterfield-20120803-00017.jpg

shortly after this photo i put a little lense tint in the uk spec reverse light so that it looked red for the time being however i now have some 96 spec rear glanza lights currently being shipped over now! :) i will update with a picture once fitted.

also this came the other day and will be fitted today.

IMG-20120808-00021.jpg

should have said, ive got a silver glanza bootlid here that doesnt require the fuss lol

have you really? :o actually i think i remember you telling me this once but funds were non existent at the time :o

Looking good!

Any chance you could send me pics of how to wire up the reverse lights? I wanna wire one as a reverse light and the other as a fog

Thanks everyone for the replies and amjad ill pm you buddy! :)

Done!

The following errors were found

The member Amjad cannot receive any new messages

This personal message has not been sent

Looking Tidy Matt :)

John

Thanks John, Ill get some up to date photos on here. :)

• 1 month later...

Thought i would post up a recent picture since its been a while and ive done a fair bit, since my last post the car flew through the MOT and now has 13 months on, i had the rear 3 windows tinted which i think made a huge diffference in the exterior looks, i fitted the glanza rear spoiler and wired up the break light and also fitted some 96 clusters and if i havent mentioned before i also wired the sidelights jdm style.

532269_489425724410450_1225512099_n_zps3413be99.jpg

• 3 months later...

Looks great Matt with spoiler and tints done.

thanks buddy means alot, come along nicely since i purchased it that great day from you. thinking about selling it now though to fund a glanza the time may have come.