Thinking about Buying A Ep95

Hello Everone

Im thinking about buying a Ep95 and putting all my glanza engine /body panals on it but few think i would like to know

What sort of power can the prop take

And when it comes to puting the glanza loom in it is there anyone that does it as i hate wires

Thansk

Yea the have run around 350+a bit no one has blown one up as far as i know so its not 100% on the limit. Me and a few others are looking to 300+ from ours. as for wiring you will need to swap all looms so wiring isnt a thing its more just swapping lol.

Edited by shorty

grip on these is amazing. if you wanna run anything up to 280odd bhp you rly ay gna need LSD's. gutted i had to sell mine but lad who bought it also owns a 270hp glanza so im hoping he will put vids up of the finished article.

oh and prop and transfer box and diff are all sposedly good for 300bhp+ weakspot if any is the viscous diff in the middle.

Lol twin cam back axle wont fix nout! The ratio will be different for the final drive and although the rear would benifit from an lsd the front would want one first or aswell as. and charlie you sell yours and i will slap you with a wet fish!! Lol

The guy with the 3sgte ep95 had an ep85 rear axle iirc, can't remember why though . The ratios on that were so fucked up he ran different sized wheels to try and fix it. Its all on a thread somewhere.