dave.ep's hybrid build. (ADVANCE!!!)

Cheers guy, no no never break time with these cars ha. Need to get an ecu, 1 bar spring and an ebc then it can be mapped then al be happy with it till a see something else to buy for it.

Got some drilled n groves discs and yellow stuff pads from Shaun on here so got them fitted today and fitted a wee splitter to and a red rear tow hook.really happy with the car just now. It's gettin there slowly but surely goin to take it off the road over the next couple a months n do the shells on the bottom end.would really like to get a forged engine and use the engine out this one for the square lamp one I have but we will see what happens. Here's another few wee shots from today after I fitted the breaks and washed it in the Rain and hailstones haha.

IMG_8603326075129_zpsqouytimt.jpeg

DSC_0347_zpsj49b8f7x.jpg

DSC_0348_zpsdaxjcz3l.jpg

DSC_0350_zpsjiiqt2ct.jpg

DSC_0353_zpsrdnpex7x.jpg

DSC_0352_zpse5lhcmtx.jpg

Love that last pic. :)

Edited by daveEP
  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought a would update this as Av not posted in a while on the build thread.

Recent pic of the car...

DSC_0424_zpsv2urtxfd.jpg

Cars really gettin on well and I'm seriously thinking on forged now as my engine is weeping oil from the crankshaft seals.any excuse eh ha. Finally picked these wee beauty's back up from the powder coaters last wk to too...

DSC_0436_zpsjsldlksq.jpg

Just need tyres n new valves now and there good to go. Really happy with how they turned out in the end.Also have my race spec rocker in the same colour on the car now To. Here's some more pics.

DSC_0422_zpsluf0vyon.jpg

IMG-20150320-WA0001_zpscbidaahz.jpg

Looking nice and clean!!!! 👍

Edited by daveEP
  • 2 months later...

Just thought a would update this to as it's been a while. Sorn'd the car at the start of the month. Got plans for it now. Had a bit of a knock from the bottom end. Either that or a cam rattle just can't work it out, that and the idle problem I have. Goin to take the engine out and save pennies to forge and td04. Got some goodies on the car I can sell on for funds plus the engine when it's had a bottom end rebuild if need be!!!! 👍

DSC_0725_zpsrmt6rygo.jpg

Edited by daveEP