dave.ep's hybrid build. (ADVANCE!!!)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nice wee snap i got of the car as i was waiting on paint drying :-P

20130825_145335.jpg

Also here's a recent one of the body looking sorry for its self... oh well it needs to get worse before it gets better haha.

20130825_143951.jpg

Lol we'll see haha. Am goin to brass neck it and ask someone down by the garage if a can use there hose n get a bucket of hot water & if they say yes then am goin to wash and polish it before a put the panels on lol. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

True enough lol av seen the guy n he's goin tae gee me hot water too lol. Good wee garage session today. got my manual dials in and doing a bit more painting. still no pics but once the side pannels and arch trims are bonded back on i will get a pic up for all to see. :)

Aye theres a wee screamer there but the mani itself has quite a long w/g pipe so the w/g sits sort of under the gearbox anyway.

Your dying mate I literally cannot wait to get it on and hold good boost for the 1st time ever since I bought the car lol.

UPDATE!!!....

so here goes a long awaited updade. i swaped some parts with dan g and i ended up with advance pannels about 4 wks ago and after looking at them they were i ok nick but just decided to spray them again but this time in a darker shade on grey so i decided on decuma grey a metalic paint for the job and here's the out come...

20130922_130837.jpg

20130922_130909.jpg

20130922_130850.jpg

Sorry for the shit pics. car is on its winter wheels just now. bumpers are getting left to the body shop to do as i am wating to get a front spliter fitted and some rear spats to. comments welcome!!!!....

• 4 weeks later...

Small update!!!

Managed to bag my self a decat screamer pipe today!!! Got it in a straight swap for a decat without screamer witch i thought was a good deal for me lol. any way here's a pic....

This is the one i swapped...

20131019_175900.jpg

and this is what i got for it... :)

IMG-20131020-WA0000.jpg

WIN!!!

• 2 months later...

SMALL UPDATE!!!

just got the last of the parts from i.d workz to finish my car today. 20131224_112058.jpg

My plans is to have the car on the road in jan. only things to do after getting these parts on is powder coat the wheels witch are in the prosses of being done. Get the bumpers and roof painted and sort out interrior electrics as nothings working. one for the auto spark tho. can give the full car the clear whilst he's there lol.

oh yeh and i'm getting a zisco ramhorn with tail external w/gate with .6 spring to strap to my ct9 hybrid!! to replace the shity toyosports one lol. :)