Anyone got pictures of the following rare optional extras???

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil don't worry il find you one of it kills me got myself on it, I'm sure socks's skills can come in too we'l do it one day :)

Si as socks said these front cupholders came out a mk1 Gt and were for the GT's thanks for the pics too there deffo a big help

Tbh i didnt notice them others lol

I Found that on google image search and it just happened to be an advert lol did look through the next couple of pages on that site but didnt find any others with one. Altho there was one with a parcel shelf air purifier and one with pass footwell storage box but that was about it

can you try get him to get one mate? would be for the good of the site and members :)

next time i see the car i will. its stashed in his garage which isnt at his house. its only been out twice this year i think!

If you google ep91 footrest theres a pic of one links to phils photobucket account, not sure if thats any use to you?

/>http://m12.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/nanglebadger/EP91%20OEM%20for%20Sam/600x450-2009051400046.jpg.html?o=19

Edited by morgey