Anyone got pictures of the following rare optional extras???

Hi guys looking for some pics of some optionals that i either dont own or cant find anything on the forum (may have missed some but cant be arsed to do hours of searching) its all going to be used for a guide so is all for a good cause

Some are realy really rare some not so much if anyone could help its really appreciated

EP82 No smoking ashtray (Different to glanza one its totally flat faced)

EP82 Din Fitting cupholders

Optional Baby/Infant range (Pushchair, baby seat booster seat) (Really doubt anyone will have these but hey its needed)

5 piece matt set (Starlet ones and toyota ones i want pics of as many designs as possible)

Optional toyota car cover

Carrier bag holder (Little clip on glanza that clips to headrest and holds carrier bags)

Rear Clean box (Sits in rear of glanza boot in the corner)

Factory fitted tints (again want as many variations as possible)

Original toyota first aid kit (red box)

Footwell lighting (Dont need the units themselves want a pic of the lights working so a shot from about 1-2 metres away would be brill)

Luggage seperator (Boot boxes for holding luggage. There red in the optional brochure and assemble in a T shape)

Naviboy electronic compass

Multibox with notepad and pen holder (Dont need the multi or secret boxes only the pen and pad holder one)

Optional Power outlet

Recaro full interior (Both GT and Glanza. preferably a group shot then shots of the door cards, front seats and rear bench too)

Optional remote start

Seat back pocket (Little netting pouch that attaches to rear seat)

Seat covers (as many different variations as possible)

Shoe holder/Foot rest

That will do for now. Even if you dont own these im sure theres a lot of you out there that might have collected certain pictures over the years or know where to find them any help is really appreciated :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure my mates gt has the non smoker tray option with the sticker on it. It doesn't come out the garage much now though. So no chance of a pic any time soon

Ive got a full set of the starlet 5 mats. ill try and get a photo later for you. i think i have factory tints too (just plain dark tints?) and EP91 cupholders, dont know if they're optional or not.