So my V had to go in the garge so i could start breaking it look how sad and lonely she looks :(

b2268b15.jpg

8bb83150.jpg

7045447a.jpg

37689d2e.jpg

Bye Bye Glanza :(...

No joke i was actually a lil upset to see the car like that

That was the easy bit out of the way now the hard part... my mrs fell in love with the 95 (understandably) and if she had her own way she would still be driving it now but i managed to pry the keys from her tight grip and replaced it with the keys to this...

45c137c9.jpg

12116825.jpg

936ec33a.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yess been waiting for this is gonna be so fresh

i cant wait to see this on a cruise will be an animal

how are you paying gaz for his help?? sexual favors i trust? :good:

ps supercharge the aygo

Edited by Blitz

The are German wheels think they are RH Cross Spokes bro. I should be getting them referbed soon the guy reckons he can fix them :)

Sweeeet!

Also I noticed at Japfest, nice plates on the Aygo!

Yea the 85 is a slow as process lol just dont seem to find the time anymore these days :( and the levin is so nice to drive im kinda side tracked by that too lol next show deffo come say hi mate. im the short arse dude who looks 16 not 27 haha

gonna be able to do star jumps in your arse by the time this is done!!!

Ha that made me lol star jumps in his anus... your SICK

Yea money is tight but my ass is tighter ;) meow.....

Dont mate i been lookin at air-ride for it and some dirty banded steels slow and low! euro style

ky ever since that night at premier in i ve had my suspicions about you...

do one project at a time ;) looking forward to some updates on this you got some pics of the work you done the other day?

Yea the 85 is a slow as process lol just dont seem to find the time anymore these days :( and the levin is so nice to drive im kinda side tracked by that too lol next show deffo come say hi mate. im the short arse dude who looks 16 not 27 haha

Like Ben said 1 project at a time man I love driving the Aygo it's so fun and handles really well for something so tall! And gets to 50 faster than ma mates solida lol

I dont think the bug will ever let me go... im an EP for lifer!

snap bro,

thought id upload some more pics to keep in this thread of the car when it came in and the drive down.

sorry to see what happened to your ep but good things are defo coming from bad :D

post-2-0-50087100-1343485954_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-26669100-1343485989_thumb.jpg

it passed 40 thousand ks on the way down thats 24854 miles on that shell

post-2-0-95293500-1343486039_thumb.jpg

looking forward to when you have this finnished....

snap bro,

thought id upload some more pics to keep in this thread of the car when it came in and the drive down.

sorry to see what happened to your ep but good things are defo coming from bad :D

post-2-0-50087100-1343485954_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-26669100-1343485989_thumb.jpg

it passed 40 thousand ks on the way down thats 24854 miles on that shell

post-2-0-95293500-1343486039_thumb.jpg

looking forward to when you have this finnished....

Thanks for the pics bro There awesome!

Found an old Video on my phone from when she landed :)

Was tricky getting the back on because she come to the UK with Falken snow tyres, awesome in the snow not so good for snow drifting :D

Ok!... Decided to start stripping the ep95 because the weather has been picking up. :yahoo:

I called in the PP legend out of retirement to give me a hand pulling the 4e and old loom out.

we got loads done even had time to cruise around in the v-tec and get some pizza... if you ever need a hand with anything guys Gaz works for Tea and Pizza! :D

got some pics for ya enjoy :D

DSC05333.jpg

DSC05330.jpg

DSC05331.jpg

DSC05327.jpg

DSC05334.jpg

DSC05339.jpg

DSC05335.jpg

Dash and Dash loom

DSC05352.jpg

DSC05347.jpg

And a video of Gary being helpful :mellow:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUcHkPqNIlk&feature=youtu.be

:lol:

Gaz's V-tak

796023ee.jpg

Edited by B11G KY

so gutted i dont live closer to you homes like have nothing to do in my days atm id love to be there giving you a hand, made me lol the gary vid at the end "so next time your at a car meet"

looks like your making some really good progress tho

We just un screwed the 4efte one from the captive nut on the sump, marked it and measured it on the 4paw sump blasted a 20mm holesaw through the sump and grant welded the return in place. job done easy peasy :D

Thats pretty much what i planned to do but ill have to go to a local steal workers to weld mine up for me

20squid! they said over the phone! :shok: rip of right 2 minutes welding at 10squid a minute!