Hey Hey

I used to be a really active member on uksc, but it wasn’t till I went to Japfest 2 I realized I didn’t really know anyone any more :( ,so I thought id start a build thread and also to re introduce myself..

Pics of my Glanza

871f4a8e.jpg

2.jpg

Char.jpg

I was trying to keep it a secret, so some of you may or may not know a few months back I had some dealings with Geo. As a result he imported this beauty for me!, and then 6 weeks later Geo and his band of merry men drove her all the way down to London for me because of the absolute legend that he is!! :) Geo said that this is one of the cleanest examples he has imported :thumbsup:

When it arrived I was still poodeling around in my tdo4 ep91 so the 95 was my Mrs daily for about 5 months! any way here are the pics from the dock :)

534dd844.jpg

06067035.jpg

343d2230.jpg

b925fdef.jpg

4c6043df.jpg

894d34f1.jpg

05303c8b.jpg

24d29755.jpg

Pics the day after geo dropped her off... Geo even threw in some clear Indicator lenses LEGEND!

f4d1ad92.jpg

eb4b4b5a.jpg

What you think :) ?

Edited by B11G KY
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loving the frillies ;) haha

looks good though dude, good to meet you at japfest 2 aswell mate

Thanks dude :) and yea was good

doilies like steves, hell be miffed now somebody else has them!

looks clean!

Yea i sold them to him i didn't like them... it is ubber clean mate it had 25k on the clock :shok:

Looking awesome that matey!

These are cool as, bet it wasnt cheap!

More than worth every penny its so mint even has the original Toyota stickers on the prop!

P1120339.jpg

Was wondering when we were gonna see this!

Looks awesome mate!

Thanks Buck :)

Nice to see the bugs still got you dude. :thumbsup:

I dont think the bug will ever let me go... im an EP for lifer!

Looks like a nice project mate, an good to see you back in the fold :)

John

Cheers pal

Anyway the story continues...

I was cruising around town one night and got stuck behind an obviously over loaded lorry for a good mile and a half on a single track a road at about 20mph! :fool: , I got impatient and saw a perfect opportunity to overtake this slow coach! So I dropped it into 2 my td04 spooled up and I was off, but as I got onto the central reservation the tarmac was loose and shailey but as they saying goes “When in doubt flat out!” :thumbsup: and that’s exactly what I did! finally got passed him and started turning in, with that the front started over steering, so I come of the throttle and she suddenly gripped!, this sent me into a fish tale I tried to control it but was no good the surface was too loose! I hit a curb side on at least 30mph and did this :(

Positive camber FTW

STANCED!

c2cf4983.jpg

5c2b9ac2.jpg

fa953382.jpg

Got Stance Yo!!

a07f494e.jpg

cf16b950.jpg

Edited by B11G KY

Nice to catch up with you at Japfest Ky!

Lucky on the damage on the V, can't believe it hit the panel but missed the skirts and bumpers, you can use them :)

Gutted on the wheels though I really like those! What were they? Offset/width?

Thanks for all your kind words! apart from Gaz... Dont hate playa it's gonna be better than yours mofo!

@amjad: it didn't actually touch the body thats from the impact, the body just collapsed from the impact,I think the rear top mount just pulled it in lol maybe shorty was right, might have been a lil faster than 30 :p as for wheels I think they are et35 7.5 wrapped in 195s.

@amjad: it didn't actually touch the body thats from the impact, the body just collapsed from the impact,I think the rear top mount just pulled it in lol maybe shorty was right, might have been a lil faster than 30 :p as for wheels I think they are et35 7.5 wrapped in 195s.

Nice one! Do you remember the make/model of the wheels?

EP95 looks great dude!!!!

and thats some damage for 30mph!!!! OUCH!!!!

good to see u posting again dude!

Phil.

Cheers Phil :)

Now say sorry or I'm gonna be busy for a LONG while!! Haha

Haters gonna hate when this hits the street, leave it!!!

Mate you know you cant wait to get down ma garage and bust some DENCH tunes LEAVE IT YEAAAA!!

Shame about the V mate.. I guess you can crack on with the 95 though now ;)

Thats the plan :yahoo:

Nice to see it again.

Thanks pal

How could we forget about you :p Shame about the V mate but onwards and upwards so they say looking forward to seeing what you do with here :)

Nice to know i havent been compleatly forgotten about

Buck?

Its uncle buck to you ! Lol

Loving the bttf stance!

LOL

Shit!! Thats bad for 30! Soooooooo ep95 turbo conversion??? :D

Yup :) been following your build thread to its coming allong nicely i saw your Levin at japfest2 and was gonna come say hey but didnt know who or were you were :search: