• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so more updates...

Went down the garage the other week and started splitting the gear box and transfer box from the 4e! what a mission on your own and doing it on the floor, the gear box and transfer case together weigh a tone! but manage to split the bastard and thought id loads some pics. I mean I really cant stress enough how mint this thing is! its still covered in JDM stickers! I love it more and more every time I work on it! :wub:

DSC05329.jpg

DSC05385.jpg

DSC05386.jpg

DSC05387.jpg

DSC05382.jpg

Edited by B11G KY

Lookin good dude!! Is the best thing about em imo given the age the milage is un real! Mine only done 42k miles and is 20 next year lol

you know what sort of set up you going for or you just donoring the v set up straight in?

Lookin good dude!! Is the best thing about em imo given the age the milage is un real! Mine only done 42k miles and is 20 next year lol

you know what sort of set up you going for or you just donoring the v set up straight in?

well if got my whole V setup, and a few extras keep posted and you will see my evil plan slowly falling in place :p

i think if i had my box out again i would def put a gt 1st gear in. might be worth thinking about.

When I bought the 95 that's the first thing I was planning to do but after driving it I don't think its gonna be that bad ?

Edited by B11G KY

Tbh i didnt find 1st all that bad either. id say change the final drive if anything and make the lot longer. Maybe its worse in 1st with boost? Cant say as only drove mine as an na so far lol

Thats my theory too tbh lol gotta leave somthings to upgrade later on if it takes your fancy lol

Exactly the best builds take years!... not trying to do it all at once

lols loving that vid :)

use are rattling through this, when will you have it on the road?

Not sure its hard to say really just taking it all one step at a time atm but id like to get it on the road by Christmas!

Oh and Pm me your address dude ned to send you your lens cap lol

I know man every time I go down the garage I'm suprised at how much I get done!, I do love it though!

I've seen a few glanza's cruising around my way can't wait to get my "7k clutch dumping launch monster" on the street!! Show these fools what time it is!!

Edited by B11G KY
  • 2 weeks later...

When I bought the 95 that's the first thing I was planning to do but after driving it I don't think its gonna be that bad ?

i agree with bean once you get boost into her its way way too short pretty much useless infact, it also hinders you getting off the line,

were both talking from experience.

found that out when i took my 95 to the drags, gaz at gbr is building my box with a longer first and fith

Ike like like liking this thread very much unfold that evil plan u evil mastermind :-)

Ill be going down the garage tomorrow hopfully get a few things done :)

i agree with bean once you get boost into her its way way too short pretty much useless infact, it also hinders you getting off the line,

were both talking from experience.

found that out when i took my 95 to the drags, gaz at gbr is building my box with a longer first and fith

Hummmmmmm i guess your right... will that be a custom job or you getting the gears from a 4efte box?

p.s Update your build thread fool!

Updates please Sir :D

Soon very soon got loads to update :)

Edited by B11G KY

Update:

Got My old glanza wiring loom out and went to town with on it with some Snips, a Stanly and some insulating tape. I cut loads of useless stuff out and gave it a good clean and a re wrap looks loads better now. When im putting it all back together ill have a better idea of what I can throw and what I need to hide this is how it looks atm

DSC05400.jpg

And a few of the bits I cut out

DSC05395.jpg

As the engine was out I thought it would be a good opertunity to give the bay a a quick wash, i mean its pretty mint anyway so

I Rolled her out of the garage and covered all the wholes in the bulck head and and Abs pump electrics and wiper motor and sprayed it all down with GUNK engine degresing foam and then used a dish sponge to work out the stubborn bits hosed it down and was happy with the results!

Before

DSC05342.jpg

After

DSC05372.jpg

DSC05373.jpg

DSC05374.jpg

DSC05375.jpg

My bubble was soon burst after closer inspection i realised that my dish spong had picked up all the dirt and grit and i just pushed it into the paint :(

DSC05379.jpg

DSC05378.jpg

DSC05376.jpg

Time for G3!!

DSC05377.jpg

Edited by B11G KY
  • 9 months later...