Kool thanks mate where the best place to shop for 1?

Find a good used one will be your best bet, otherwise RHDjapan might still sell them. But whatever clutch you use when going big on power, you will compromise the driveability.

its a forged 5e going to have all supporting mods running a td04 to start with in proses of getting crank balanced got flywheel just need clutch pulley looking to run a reliable 300bhp hopefully for a diy build just unsure of the clutch to run dont really wont a lumpy clutch for traffic would like best of both ish if possible was looking at helix or exedy from camskill not to sure if i wont paddle or fast road?

sorry to jump in this thread, however im kinda in the same predicament.. i'll be running a bit launch controll too so need something suitable to hold the power/torque...

Had an exeedy clutch which was holding the power but somethings arsed on it which will be gettin replaced by means of a new clutch.. so im hoping to find a good clutch.. im not arsed about drivability to much if im honest, i want it to handle the torque and the power..

6 puck paddle ACT clutch is what socks runs his 344bhp glanza on, but from race-tech is £345, perhaps one similar to that or just somewhere else cheaper?

CK

• 4 weeks later...

Someone using Helix organic fast road clutch? I need to buy a new clutch asap, but don't really know what to choose. I would like to buy Blitz, but it's quite expensive and is it aggressive too? I use my car daily, so I don't want any overkill clutch. What you recommend?

Running ct9 1bar with JAM ecu atm.