whoooa! never knew these even existed.....

Must be Rare? What do they do exactly?

Any better than JAM?

You don't see many of these around at all!!

With regards to them being any different to the JAM, I don't think anyone knows!:D all the plug and play ECU's are ever so slightly different. Some more aggressive than others. Without trying each and every one on the same set up, I guess it's just word of mouth about how good they are:)

I do believe that the blitz access ECU is known to have a rather aggressive map.

Awsome ECU it gave me better resuls than the blitz, sard and JAM ecu all were tested for approx 2 weeks £400 is way to cheap IMO. i wouldnt sell mine for a penny less than £600

Awsome ECU it gave me better resuls than the blitz, sard and JAM ecu all were tested for approx 2 weeks £400 is way to cheap IMO. i wouldnt sell mine for a penny less than £600

what boost are you running outta couriosity as i heard these ecus are not set for anything above 1bar ?

what boost are you running outta couriosity as i heard these ecus are not set for anything above 1bar ?

I run 1.2 bar daily on this ecu and i tunred it up to 1.4 for 1 dyno run in the past and had no issues it made 196bhp on a ct9b

Better results then a blitz ecu? Na i dont think so maybe the same results yeah but not better :p

I run 1.2 bar daily on this ecu and i tunred it up to 1.4 for 1 dyno run in the past and had no issues it made 196bhp on a ct9b

Also if you made better results you would make more useing this ecu but going off what power you have just said you made the same as me but i made 198bhp at 1bar useing a Blitz ecu anything above that and heat kills the power!!!