New member from Chesterfield

Hi guys, im new to all this forum stuff so please forgive me. Im 18 and own a black starlet sr and just wanted if anyone could give me help/ideas on what to do to it.

It currently is off the road until i can drive. But it gives me plenty of time to get it ready.

Thanks, any comments will be much appriciated.

Ayup dude.

Glanza skirts, glanza rear tte spoiler and get it mint and shiny lad, then maybe wheels/ and or coilovers or springs, I'm from chesterfield too and I own a non turbo'd GT rep :) Dad's got a silver V

Jack.

Thanks guys

Ayup dude.

Glanza skirts, glanza rear tte spoiler and get it mint and shiny lad, then maybe wheels/ and or coilovers or springs, I'm from chesterfield too and I own a non turbo'd GT rep :) Dad's got a silver V

Jack.

Thats what i was thinking matey but im unsure weather to get springs or coilovers. Its currently got 15" speedlines and i think they look pretty neat on it.

Im wanting to put the glanza number plate surround on as well but i dont want to take it too far because i wont have a clean licence (my own stupid mistake) when i get it back and i dont want to be getting pulled by the coppers all the time

Welcome dude :)

n with modifyin it it all depends how far u wana go. But id deffo start with glanza back bumper n skirts like jack said above n a nice jap style exhaust lol

get some pics up! :)

Edited by drongo boi

Barry take a look at Matt's build mate, he is from town too :)

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53929

John

I know matt, im out with him most nights in his starlet haha thanks buddy.

Welcome dude :)

n with modifyin it it all depends how far u wana go. But id deffo start with glanza back bumper n skirts like jack said above n a nice jap style exhaust lol

get some pics up! :)

Cheers drongo boi, il get a picture up tonight mate and wheres best place to get a exhaust from?