DIY bumper exit sreemer pipe :)

I was left with a mild steel screamer pipe from my zisco kit after i make up a stainless steel one \/\/\/\/\/

SAM_0567.jpg

So i made up this

SAM_0673.jpg

SAM_0674.jpg

SAM_0675.jpg

SAM_0676.jpg

It is pritty light and i put in a few braces just incase. It is made of mild steel as there was plent of pipe and plate at work.

I wanted the screamer coming out of the bumper (passenger side)... well to be fair to scare pedestrians and any car i may over take lol and the odd puff of black smoke or flame when she hits the limiter :) i duno if she will fit first time i might need a wee tweek

pics coming soon!

Looks quality lol, my wastegate sits at the top and my pipe is a short straight one to avoid hitting the decat but covers my gearbox in soot, fancy making me one to avoid the decat and go down to the bottom?

Edited by A L 3 X

Looks quality lol, my wastegate sits at the top and my pipe is a short straight one to avoid hitting the decat but covers my gearbox in soot, fancy making me one to avoid the decat and go down to the bottom?

mines same as yours mate might get my mate to make me one up looks awesome and would look even better spitting flames ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Don't like the look of the 90* turn after the wastage, looks quite restrictive and may cause boost creep. If I was you I'd remove that and put in a 90* mandrel preferably or even pie cut a 90* bend out of your remaining pipe.

• 3 weeks later...