Hello! Im thinking about getting some new alloys. I really like these what do u all think? I would do a photoshop but im rubbish lol

GridWhite17x7_5.jpg

SlipstreamWhite17x7_5.jpg

i will also be selling my old ones if anyones interested..

ssr265.jpg

(these arent my actual alloys just a picture of what they look like!)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont get rotas.

they are made of playdough

please check your info, they are not made of playdough at all......... giving out false info is not cool.

see, i fancy some rotas myself but thats now Rick and ecks have told me to stay away from them...im so confused...might plump for a set anyway tho and take my chances.

Phil.

:p:D

Are the 2nd set rota slipsteams ? if so there the rims i have.

Identical to the spoon alloys.. I havent ever kerbed them so i wouldnt know how soft they are, but theyve been through some uber sized pot holes with my coilys on the firmest setting... no troubles :p

if i had a black glanza or gt, id HAVE to get the grids.. i had a hard choice between the grids and slipstreams.. both are lush wheels :D

and as j18 said, the 5 spokes are dead easy to clean with a sponge too haha

thanks everyone for your opinions. i really dont like my wheels i have now. will be selling them for about £200ish. not sure yet just see how offers go. i think im loving the second wheels i posted but still undecided. im sure ill change my mind again lol

dont get rotas.

they are made of playdough

What absolute bollocks.

Rotas are fine. I've seen more people complain about build quality of some 'JDM' rims than I have about ROTAs.

I run them and live in the country (with shit roads). They are perfectly straight and strong... alot better than the team dynamics I was running previously.

I love the second ones, copies of desmond regamasters.

Grids are done to death in my opinion.

i love rotas think they have some really nice ones. i will be selling the wheels for £200 with the tyres. they r 15s not sure on tyre size will find out tomorrow.