Job for someone in Leicester***

Hi guys I'm not much of a cleaning car guy, infant after 5 mins I get bored and walk off so this is what I'm after, Basically a want a full wash, door shuts, bonnet and boot struts cleaned with all purpose cleaner, alloys clayed and hand polished, sealed. Then paint clayed, polished to remove swirls and light scratches then followed up by sealant (important you don't use wax on a white car as it is likely to come up yellowish) price? :)

Thanks you :)

Why not wax matey ? I have a white gt and I find that say meguires liquid gold class or dodo juice diamond white gives it a deep glossy wet look shine, and off the top of my head I would say some1 is likely to charge £50 upwards mate for a top job but I could be wrong

Hi guys I'm not much of a cleaning car guy, infant after 5 mins I get bored and walk off so this is what I'm after, Basically a want a full wash, door shuts, bonnet and boot struts cleaned with all purpose cleaner, alloys clayed and hand polished, sealed. Then paint clayed, polished to remove swirls and light scratches then followed up by sealant (important you don't use wax on a white car as it is likely to come up yellowish) price? :)

lol wut.

Wher abts in leicester????

I know a place that does detailing it costs approx £80

• 2 weeks later...

Might be dependent on the amount of carnauba present I dunno. It wouldn't dull the shine but make it appear a less crisp white from what I've read. Either way sealants last longer

Edited by Amjad

Sorry, but I completely disagree with the "yellowish" and "won't see any benefit from wax on white" comments.

Sealants can provide their own finish anyway, so I wouldn't say don't go down that route. In fact, if you wanted a sealant you sound pretty lazy so you might aswell spend a bit of money, use Ceramishield and get 2-odd years protection.