• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes grant let me know what time you want me to come over on Monday hav you any idea y my boost controller would be giving warnings and flashing red and beeping like fuck at me haha I've just been trying to ignore it and keeping a eye on my boost gauge lol looking forward to getting a look round the green beast aswell :)

Edited by Whitenoize

well had the car on the dyno today bit dissapointed with the results tbh havnt saw that much of an improvement for the amount of time and effort and money the car made 147bhp when it was near anuf standard will put up a before and after graph

let me know what you think i dont really understand the graphs n all i just know that 171 isnt that great a figure i expected atleast 180+ not sure what else i can do to get a bit more power from my set up ????

Edited by Whitenoize

he wasnt that impressed with the ecu tbh when i showed him the old graph.. said fueling is fine its a bit rich but the plug and play ecus tend to run a bit rich and its holding boost quite well its was only at 1bar think i should have went a bit more tbh

Have you replaced all the ignition system or just the leads?

Put a filter on it and up the boost to 1.1

leads and plugs just at the min

Well at the min I've got fmic zisco mani jperformance decat trd leads ngk plugs hks actuator greddy bov blitz id spec r boost controller and the mines Ecu

Think I'm just going to leave it at that spec for now mate it feels quick anuf and I can't be bothered spending any more money on it for a few months just going to enjoy it

as long as your happy with how it drives, the dyno figure doesnt mean much. im sure they call that one the hart breaker any way. I recon if you take it to afr it would be 195 or some thing haha. be worth having a play with ebs you should really get to know that thing. can make a good improvement having it set up

Yeah mate just gona leave it for now and have some fun in it over the summer then will go for a forged build and

More power next winter when it's off the road isnt really much more I can do to it at the min anyway on the current set up