• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet mate got a load

Of handling mods to get first I'm wanting a custom exhaust so will prob start looking around for one after Xmas the guy that was ment to do my exhaust turned out to be a cock and his work looked shit so didn't go any further with it

well people yet again another full sat spent on the car and a full 24 carlsberg drank plus a verry pissed off girlfriend haha.. picked up my coilovers from jerrick on fri nite just wanna say what a sound bloke couldnt be more helpfull really nice guy and done me a very good deal im gona have to rock some meister r stickers or i will feel like i robbed him lol the plan was to take my engine out and spray the bay but the more i thought about it the engine is coming out next year to get forged so it can be sprayd then I've noticed on alot of threads that people say try not to do the same job twice not really any point takeing it out now so im sticking to the handling mods and getting the car looking the way i want it so just cleaned up the bay it was in shit state changed a load of crap cable ties for sum cool purple ones and all the shitty nuts and bolts with a load of new shiney ones i got from dean rw developments again another top bloke dont sound like alot of work but trust me it was shabby but lookin reem now.. will fire some pics up in the morning next stage full pollybush :)

bit of an update and a few pics got quite alot done the past few weeks but going to take a break from the car for a while so heres some pics and a bit about what I've done so far

first of all just done a tidy up of the bay as it was in shit state give the crossmember a paint as it was starting to rust a bit and changed all the bolts

DSCF0391.jpgDSCF0381.jpgDSCF0382.jpg

also got my rocker cover powder coated its not fitted yet need to get new gasket and pcv valve as i fucked the grommet takeing it out and some spark plug seals the rocker cover is midnight purble hard to tell from the pic but looks really nice in the light

DSCF0385.jpg

give my leads a good scrub up aswell came up like new

DSCF0386.jpg

also got the rear striped out and the back wiper off no need for them anymore

DSCF0387.jpgDSCF0388.jpg

got some new bits aswell now rocking with some miester r coilovers also won a japspeed system on ebay was going to get an exhaust made but way to expensive and alot of people seem to use japspeed and they seem to be decent anuf got a jd tuning cooling panel in the post today also

DSCF0383.jpgDSCF0384.jpgDSCF0390.jpg

think thats going to be it for a while with christmas n that coming up maybe santa will bring me a fmic and a racetech mani and screamer

let me know what you think people any feedback is good :)

looks nice and clean mate, shame you sold the rear lip though! I quite likes a livesports lip on a gt I do :)

Thanks mate :) think I'm gona have to buy another one tbh or maybe some toms sprats I can't find any splitters I like for the front don't really like the livesports one for the front ther just doesn't seem to be much available not sure what way I'm goin to do it tbh but it needs sumthing with them skirts

• 2 months later...

hey bit of a update on the car got quite a bit done over the holidays got my fmic fitted today and the zisco decat/screamer also put a cjperformance hose kit on over the holidays done a oil and filter change and changed the coolant aswell started the car for the first time in a few months and she fired up first turn of the key was well happy to hear it purrrr again and sounds sweet with the new system anyway heres a few pics of the bay at the min im also gona put up a picture of the boost selinoid could sumone just let me know if i hav bypassed it properly i done it on my old glanza just wondering if its the same on a gt ???

DSCF0406.jpg

DSCF0405.jpg

DSCF0401.jpg

just wondering if this is done correct i know this by passes the high low boost but I've go an ebc just wanted to get rid of all the pipes will this be ok ???

DSCF0397.jpg

also will this power stearing pipe be ok sitting agenst the hotpipe??

DSCF0398.jpg

• 1 month later...

right guys havnt updated this in a while but the car is near ready for the summer just a few small things to take care of and its good to go made the 300 mile round trip today and picked up some wedssports and i must say im really happy with the way they look on the car thanks to chunky for the wheels .. need some new tyres but got them on the car anyway so i could finally go for a drive need to lower the car a bit more and get the coilovers set up and just waiting on an ecu from socks will get that and a new fuel pump fitted and that gona be it for the summer cant wait to be back driveing it been to long gona do a bit of an updated spec list then will fire some pictures up when the cam has charged

quick spec list hope i remember everything

mine,s p&p ecu

zisco ct9 mani

j performance decat

hks actuator

meshed ct9

trd leads

ngk irridum plugs

td resevior socks

jperformance fmic

jd tuning slam pannel

greddy bov

oil breather filter

midnight purple rocker

purple fmic joiners

purple vac lines

blitz id spec r boost controler

blitz boost gauge

cj performance hose kit

meister r coilovers

whiteline pan hard rod

ebc pads all round

wedssports alloys unsure of type

short shifter unsure of make

shifter extension

standard strut brace

cruise gear knob

momo carbon stearing wheel

uprated paddle clutch again unsure of make was in the car when i bought it

think thats it will add to this if i remember anything will put some pictures up now any comments welcome

Edited by Whitenoize

Thanks lads :) yes mate I'm getting the hrf ecu can't wait I giv 180 for the wheels as people wer offering the guy alot more but he was a sound bloke and said he would still sell them to me as hed already said he would which was pretty sound as most people would have just milked as much money as possible out of them