just wondering what you guys think a good quiet system is for these ?

i've got a genuine japspeed one with the bafle in and its far too loud for my liking so if thers any quiet systems or ways of reducing noise please help me

thanks in advance :thumbsup:

I recently fitted a Japspeed and hate it! Way too loud imo, it's the deepness that I think is the problem make my whole car vibrate! It's better with the bung in but not great!

Glad I paid very little for it, I was thinking getting a smaller back box made up at a custom place as the rest of the system is spot on, I think it's just the back box.

Also had a hks and 5zigen systems in the past and they were both much better very subtle wish I had never sold them!

My hks silent hi power is a little bit too quiet for my liking, could do with being a tad louder, it takes all the rasp etc out of it!

It might not sound raspy inside the car but when you drive out my street it sounds awesome i think!!! To much rasp and you may aswell join the corsa club

My Nurspec is loud but kind of got youst to it now and i love it

Edited by micky boy

Yeah mate think it dose sound nice!!! Just right mate if it was any louder it would be on the same scale as me and Phil's lol but for some reason Phil's dose sound abit deeper then mine even though the Japspeed systems are a copy of the Nurspec so cant quite work that one out haha

Toff get someoone to drive your car that you trust and ask them to give it a blip and hear it for your self then you can make your own mind up

Edited by micky boy