Something for the SR owners

Whenever i try to tell people about my sr and how rare its becoming they dont seem to understand. would be good if we could get some stickers made up for example 1/150 if you get my drift. Just a little thort to give us SR boys and gals a chance to have something to shout about!

The problem is, is knowing who had the 1st usually if its a limited edition the first few are kept of given to someone special!

if your that bothered Just print screen the how many left website on ya phone!

This is As it stood at the middle of the year

764D5003-52FC-496F-A959-BD8C3B964F7D-472-000000F7AE540130.jpg

Most registered was 748

Edited by morgey

I was only thinking of something we could display. I used to be with a local club that used to do a bit of racing and everyone had an individual number and then had it stickered on their rear window.

Would be interesting to see the brake down of the colours still left to.

Would it be bossily to collate the factual info from the sr register in to a table like the power leader board? But with registration date giving the order not power. Just a thought.

Would it be bossily to collate the factual info from the sr register in to a table like the power leader board? But with registration date giving the order not power. Just a thought.

This^

1A0

UKSO

Thats what I was thinking... Yes...

Leave wit with me!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...