anyone recommend me a TV

i got a 46" Sony Bravia LED 3D Smart Freeview from a Marks and Spencer's clearance offer for £479, down from £800, though hotukdeals.com. they have some EPIC prices for TVs on there, but u have to be quick, mine sold out in less than an hour.

been using mine for a couple of months now, and gotta say, anyone who has seen it is very impressed with the picture.

i haven't run a bluray player to it yet, but i would say the picture will be awesome when i do.

highly recommended, as is that site, u can get some real bargains on there!

Phil.

right guys im torn between

samsung smart tv
/>http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/samsung-ue55es6800-full-hd-55-led-3d-tv-12848067-pdt.html

sony bravia
/>http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/sony-bravia-kdl-55hx853bu-full-hd-55-led-3d-tv-12338354-pdt.html

im glad its going to be a free tv thank you insurance lol

Samsung and LG for picture quality.

Sony and panasonic for reliability

Dont touch LCD stick with LED for your budget, plasmas are cheaper still but its free so go LED

Id say the samsung ive seen those ones in the flesh they look very nice indeed.

Edited by StuDoc 72

Im very happy with my sony bravia 1080p lcd, great tv, very quick on menus etc even now its 5 years old its never spudded out at all.

Parents have a panasonic pre HD but everybody seems to think it is one if i put a console on it.

But its 7 years old now and the remote is going funny, the screen is clouding and its forever going blank when flicking through channels... Which is a shame as its a really good tv otherwise

But samsung are making some great tv's these days. Id favour towards one of them when mine goes poof! :lol:

cheers guys i had a look at both LED tv's today sony got much better picture and looks awesome problem is you cant mount it and you got to buy the 3D glasses separate but the samsung is also good picture is not as good as the sony but i can at least mount it on the wall and come with two free sets of 3D glasses. all things said there feekin' thin as...