EP91 buddyclub exhaust swap or sale

Item For Sale:

I'm wanting to swap or sell my Buddyclub exhaust for something quieter looking for something JDM in good condition that's not Blitz or Japspeed,

Item Condition:

Used but in very very good condition no dents or major scratches just needs a clean once off the car.

Price:

£300 plus fees and delivery

Pictures:

Will get some better pics when i can get under the car at the weekend if someone is interested

564979_10151019768222664_386581662_n.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

This would be a meet up i have another car so could bring the exhaust to you depending on location.

Edited by Simon

Only thing i've seen with the HKS exhausts is the size of the center silencer which is quite large, hangs quite low so is prone to damage. I was looking at a new one of them but that put me off a bit.

It seems to sound different depending on what turbo you are running i find this quite loud on my TD05 but it's not raspy it's really nice an deep but i think it sounds nicer on Liam's CT9 powered V but thats just my view. Do have the bolt in bung for it too. TBH think it's just me getting old more than anything :D