1998 Starlet SR *Sold*

Well, the time has come to sell my loved SR. I've owned this car since June 2009 and it hasn't missed a beat! The only thing that has gone was the alternator and a squeaky belt. I've had so much fun in this car, having had it for 3 years it still puts a smile on my face when I drive it.

It is more or less standard except the steering wheel, custom SR stickers, rear duck spoiler and has a front strut. The car is on 40mm Cobra shocks and springs I believe and has a custom back box (not to loud). It has never failed to start on me, even in the past 3 winters!

It had full Toyota service until I bought but it has been serviced every 8k with fresh oil and filter by me and my dad. It doesn't use alot of oil nor any other fluids.

The amount of paper work I have for this is unreal, more or less every single MOT and service etc! It is currently SORN but has about 8 months MOT left. The mileage has clocked to about 108000, the last 6k have been motorway miles.

The body work is okay, has the obvious car park dents, stone chips on the front and a few scratches but she really does scrub up well!

I really don't want to get rid but with my new car on the road I'd rather let someone else enjoy it..

I don't have any recent photo's of it, I need to wash it and will take some but Ill throw some old ones up for now!

Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! My mobile is 07505113152.

Item For Sale:

1998 Toyota Starlet 1.3 N/A.

Item Condition:

See above for description.

Price:

£950, will listen to offers! NO P/X.

Pictures:

DSC01599edit2.jpg

b000724b.jpg

30eae5ff.jpg

PLEASE NOTE, DOESN'T COME WITH 98 REAR LIGHTS!

62a9cba0.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Cash or BT.. Pick up only :p