Anybody know how much this is worth? EP82 > EP91 ECU loom converter.

I've been messing and had a few bits left from my previous brakers and made this to maybe see if it add's value interest to my blitz ecu I have for sale.

by the way the extra plug on the Glanza ecu is for the extra wires for auto box which are redundant on the manual.

Pictures

E923B7A2-69B5-48C1-A8B9-D734B90BF022-700-0000004B4BA3C9ED.jpg

4544EBCE-76FE-475E-9166-08379D447C37-700-00000049A688A880.jpg

2629D7D6-D638-4BDB-9188-1EA16534373E-700-00000049ABB84FFF.jpg

I'm going to epoxy where I've soldered it.

Edited by lukEp

You are fucking mad you've been knocking about with chris to much lol

And thats class haha so what your say is this will plug into a ep82 ecu and the EP91 loom will plug into the other end?

So allowing you to use a ep82 ecu in a ep91?

Yeh prity much allows you to plug an ep82 ecu in to an ep91 loom and still plug and play and I'm the one Chris gets all his ideas from :p.

Edited by lukEp

Phils on his way now so I can try it. ;) hopefully its successful, I can't see in not Being as with the right equipment this is prity easy.

Edited by lukEp

The auto gt will take any GT ecu Amjad because the gt ecu don't control the gearbox like the Glanza. It must have a seperate ecu to control the box.

Oh wow! That's great news, major kudos! :D

Have you tried a manual ECU in an Auto GT? As he was looking to get an ECU from Japan that was listed for AT but it's long gone now

Cheers Phil. It was a waste of a standard Glanza ECU and a GT loom but just shows it can be done.

I'm on the hunt for the connectors so I don't have to chop up anymore decent bits.

No mate ive not but the ecu pinout on the 82 has no auto input/output pins at all for auto box. Can you not put your ecu in his car to try it dude?

Yeah I thought I'd ask you just in case as I'm not home much :)