scots starlet pics. :)

Your not wrong lol, currently buying shit to fix them leaks though.

Although, what a fucking mission it is to get the driveshafts out when the car is on the deck. Last time i dropped the box had to leave the fuckers in lol.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although, what a fucking mission it is to get the driveshafts out when the car is on the deck. Last time i dropped the box had to leave the fuckers in lol.

Shouldnt be hard mate how are you struggling to get them out?

I went to ibrox a few months ago for a meal for the father in laws birthday i parked it in the grounds on matchday! Got some right dodgy looks that day

Get a Rangers air freshener people will know your a good guy!! lol

I went to ibrox a few months ago for a meal for the father in laws birthday i parked it in the grounds on matchday! Got some right dodgy looks that day

lol class lol would have been funnyer if u jumped in it way a rangers top on or did u haha? :)

Ive got a union jack on the bulkhead behind the seats lol

hahaha.

aye get them sorted out n u should knock your list of niggly bits right down lol. aye your shafts shouldnt be that hard to pop out as stu said there usualy quite easy. :)

• 2 months later...

A think you are the only girl on here from Scotland.

Theres a few down south and that healthy 1 that done the photo shoot from Ireland.

But she put up 1 thread for her KP got absolutly bombarded with "would bangs" and av never seen a comment from her again :( lol

• 2 weeks later...

So i have just realised i have had my Glanza for over 4 years and dont think i have actually ever put a picture up of it haha. So here's an older one from a couple years back next to my old Focus RS, and a more recent one from a couple of weeks ago when i finally got it MOT'd and taxed after being off the road since October. Have been a fair few Changes to it since the first picture.

DSC01039.jpg

image-1.jpg

So i have just realised i have had my Glanza for over 4 years and dont think i have actually ever put a picture up of it haha. So here's an older one from a couple years back next to my old Focus RS, and a more recent one from a couple of weeks ago when i finally got it MOT'd and taxed after being off the road since October. Have been a fair few Changes to it since the first picture.

DSC01039.jpg

image-1.jpg

Glanza looks good mate lovin the RS to u still got it or have u sold it on? The RS that is!! :)