scots starlet pics. :)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres mine :D, most of the pics of mine are with the old equips though,

33k6hwz.jpg

uo37a.jpg

and with quite a few scottish starlet owners at an aberdeen meet - 2j68ow8.jpg totally embarrassed my self with some horrendous parking, awful turning circle, couldnt see out the back windows and totally fucked up so was like a 30 point turn :(

and only pic of the car on the new wheels nyskma.jpg

sorry for so many pics!

a professional pic of mine done by a mate.

311000_266950723329297_3243342_n.jpg

Got to be the first black glanza i've seen (other then mine) with Carbon eyebrows and amber indicators!!! Sweet looks awesome :)

Well i think they are Carbon brows anyway? lol

Edited by micky boy

Mine's not looking the best at the moment so I avoid pics! But I'm the 3rd one along from 'scottyb' in the group photo :)

Sorry i never spoke much, was off with mates who were taking photos of the place etc. wish id hung around more for a chat with the starlet boys though!

Sorry i never spoke much, was off with mates who were taking photos of the place etc. wish id hung around more for a chat with the starlet boys though!

Haha no worries dude! A lot of the time we were off wandering about too. I'll catch you next time though!

nice car! i love the look of this and i know where those pics were taken lol ;) backwater dam lol

Cheers min. Yeah after seeing your photos from up there I decided I needed another wee trip up there!

I forgot to say I passed you in forfar a wee while back, I tried flashing but I'm so used to driving my beemer I hit the wipers instead! :rolleyes:

Cheers min. Yeah after seeing your photos from up there I decided I needed another wee trip up there!

I forgot to say I passed you in forfar a wee while back, I tried flashing but I'm so used to driving my beemer I hit the wipers instead! :rolleyes:

hahaha, The amount of times ive done that when indicating lol

I thought I passed a black glanza in forfar lol but wasn't sure as it was dark lol