scots starlet pics. :)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate that looks awesome will be some machine once finished

thanks chris, its been a killer having the car off the road for so long but im nearly there, i cant even remember what it feels to drive lol been used to a transit van im sure it will be a big diffrence from driving the van haha

I put a deposit down on a starlet today.

37921A68-4CC1-4DBD-ADD4-E47B6EFBB3DF-112

And a pic of dereksti's, the one I put a deposit on and Weyro's.

7526B254-CB68-4E21-A048-4B1E1B88F0DE-112

ah your dereks pal! was talkin bout you gettin this with him the other day! looks nice mate!

You think so stef?

I wouldnt put them on my Go kart.

The Rota GT3's would have been a god send. Actually those wheels are so criminal they would have broke the deal for me personally.

LOL

not much pics of my car at the moment its been off the road a while getting work done, Gt Advance 5e greddy td05 18g, hoping to have it on road end of march and get to some scottish meets and knockhill :)

car3.jpg

Love Advance GT's, build thread asap

John

• 4 weeks later...
heres the pic of the old td05 glanza thats just a shell in my drive

035.jpg

010-3.jpg

095.jpg

and the new one i got at weekend, didnt come with ats cups its got rota gt3 on it the now

glanzasilver.jpg

glanzasilver4.jpg

Lee gergett!? That was my m8s old starlet! Remember me and my brian came up and bought your old td05!? We haven't even used it lol!! ....custom spec gt30 for the win mate!;)

To be honest 100k is fuck all most of these cars are there or there abouts.

Aye well it wasn't looked after no where near as much as it should have been, with over 100k on clock and runnin standard internals with td04 it is waiting to give way, ive even seen it puff blue smoke :(

Edited by Sam_Brian_Nisbet
  • 2 weeks later...

Happnin guys long time no talk lol back now tho. just catchin back up since jan and there is defo loads of starlets in scotland. Would be good to get a big meet in middle of summer and tryinget everyone down. :)

Ano mate was talkin tae stu earlyer on the phone just gettin back into the swing a things man. Put it this way av no even seen a pic of your new car lol just knew u were gettin it haha. u got pis of it up? will be goin to look after a write this lol. Whats the plans with it ? and how u liking it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Aye well it wasn't looked after no where near as much as it should have been, with over 100k on clock and runnin standard internals with td04 it is waiting to give way, ive even seen it puff blue smoke :(

The mileage is in km and according to the paperwork it has been running td04 for few years, engine runs perfect and is very quiet engine, as for the smoke doesn't puff smoke since I've had it and doesn't use any oil or water.