scots starlet pics. :)

gotta admit wallace, your glanza is one of the cars that originally had me looking at them, found photos of it on flickr (i think) agessss ago with geos one at the secc and then started looking at them more haha

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think this has been the 1st thread for us to post our pics and its made a difference. Same happened when I started that where we all from thread turned out there was alot more scottish boys than I thought.

Threads we needto keep going. Keep it up lads!!

We STILL need to organise a proper meet for all the scottish boys. i think a ukso stand at crail or at a knockhill jap day should happen! i know its a bit out of the way for some folk, but itd be an awesome chance to meet everyone and show people that we have some awesome starlets here in scotland!

Think this has been the 1st thread for us to post our pics and its made a difference. Same happened when I started that where we all from thread turned out there was alot more scottish boys than I thought.

Threads we needto keep going. Keep it up lads!!

happnin stu? no seen u in wks lol. gave your car a flash last wk. think it was your pal drivin but lol. still gave me a wave but!! then a thought aw aye he drivss the mazda to work n back lol.

We STILL need to organise a proper meet for all the scottish boys. i think a ukso stand at crail or at a knockhill jap day should happen! i know its a bit out of the way for some folk, but itd be an awesome chance to meet everyone and show people that we have some awesome starlets here in scotland!

i think this is a defo for next year. tryin get one or two massive meets were everyone takes part and make a day of it. that way we all meet & also shows how strong the scottish starlet scene is. :)

Aye wis big cambell that owns the mazda mate he wid wave hed know who u were by your motor.

Aye defo agree afterall theres plenty scottish boys drive down to england for the shows im sure some from the north east and west would head up if we had a stand.

Should even get n unofficial meet for the Fife Glasgow and Ayrshire lots. Ofcourse any of the Aberdeen boys would be welcome if they wanted to travel.

Edited by StuDoc 72

deffo would be into getting a noticed day together that would bring all scottish lads together to meet and even some the lads down south to come up too. if they wanted... i think a dyno day or a stand for jap day @ knockhill would be good or even just a meet and a drive. :)

LETS GET IT SORTED TROOPS!!!! :)

Aye wis big cambell that owns the mazda mate he wid wave hed know who u were by your motor.

Aye defo agree afterall theres plenty scottish boys drive down to england for the shows im sure some from the north east and west would head up if we had a stand.

Should even get n unofficial meet for the Fife Glasgow and Ayrshire lots. Ofcourse any of the Aberdeen boys would be welcome if they wanted to travel.

lol aye a thought it would have been him mate. deffo need to get a meet sorted for next year mate mid summer man. would be quality. ;)

Edited by daveEP

lol aye mate need to have everyone runnin n just think of a good thing to do for a meet and good laugh for the day. as u do lol. :)

How far are u now mate? take it the build is at a hault just now with christmass? mines is lol. just need my head bolts to get the engine back together then get ma wheels n rocer cover powder coated.

Edited by daveEP

Youre pretty close then man !!

I've just been stockpiling parts since the weather has been gash, but am off work this week so i can do a wee bit to it. Still need a few silly bits but main things i need are a gearbox and driveshafts.

Also Falkirk is quite good for meets, huge carpark at the wheel and hypertech near there has a dyno.

Youre pretty close then man !!

I've just been stockpiling parts since the weather has been gash, but am off work this week so i can do a wee bit to it. Still need a few silly bits but main things i need are a gearbox and driveshafts.

Also Falkirk is quite good for meets, huge carpark at the wheel and hypertech near there has a dyno.

aye mate close to gettin it on the road but no where near finished lol. ;) once its on the road am goin for managment and map session. lol.

im pretty sure i saw you racing at knockhill recently mark, think it was at one of the jap days, with a black gt as well? both had cmbautos stickers on them, next to the two drift cars (soarer and supra)

was gonna try and have a chat but i didnt see anyone about at the time :(