scots starlet pics. :)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would upload pix of mine today in work but i got busted by the owners for sittin in the office on the comp lol

only u would get caught on the works comp paul. lol stelth mode!! :)

Another few nice ganzas & gt's there. :)

only u would get caught on the works comp paul. lol stelth mode!! :)

Another few nice ganzas & gt's there. :)

lol ano mate. was a bit annoyin, was on the verge of ma tongue to say " your wage is hite, the least u can do is let me browse the starlet forum on ma fuckin break ya hamilton"

lol

Am collecting parts i need before i put the engine in. Thermo housing, throttle body, engine loom, rocker cover etc.

So whilst the engine is out i cleaned / de-greased the bay and removed ABS. Gonna remove the rest of the sound proofing shit from the interior today. I'll try and update my thread the night.

Am collecting parts i need before i put the engine in. Thermo housing, throttle body, engine loom, rocker cover etc.

So whilst the engine is out i cleaned / de-greased the bay and removed ABS. Gonna remove the rest of the sound proofing shit from the interior today. I'll try and update my thread the night.

klkl bud. a tought thats what u were doin lol. u strippin the whole interior out?

lol same as paul then he's got all his shit spread between the car and the house lol. al lucky av got two singal garages. :) a mind when ma car was full a parts to. just mounted them all up n got them all on over the months its been there lol. all empty now but. just need to start a new colection lol. ;)