scots starlet pics. :)

Thought i would put this post up to se how it goes and to see all the scots lads cars in the one thread and to see what ones are getting work done and what ones are on the road over the winter months!! whos got a gt, glanza or sr such and such lol :)

SO al start with mine. garaged since july 2011 nearly there now haha. :)

20121010_141357.jpg

20121024_135514.jpg

lets see if this topic takes off lol. :)

Edited by daveEP
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks :) im doing a few things to it to tidy it up, already started undersealing it and going to paint the inside at the back where it's stripped so it looks fresh lol, also going to get my wishbones powdercoated green And polybush them and paintmy intercooler pipes and get a few other bit's powdercoated

Edited by Stefan_s

Thanks :) im doing a few things to it to tidy it up, already started undersealing it and going to paint the inside at the back where it's stripped so it looks fresh lol, also going to get my wishbones powdercoated green And polybush them and paintmy intercooler pipes and get a few other bit's powdercoated

gdgd mate good to see its goin to be progressin over the winter. i need poly bushes for my wish bones and an anti lift kit and that should be every bush done lol. :)

gdgd mate good to see its goin to be progressin over the winter. i need poly bushes for my wish bones and an anti lift kit and that should be every bush done lol. :)

yeah i was looking at anti lift kits too, and also need to try get my hands on a second hand apexi avcr because i cant afford a new one but gonna concentrate on getting the wishbones done and tidying it up first

^^ love this motor! So clean for an alrounder! :D I'll get mine up as soon as I get a decent picture, she's been garages since I bought her! :( td04 5efte on the way! :p

Cheers man :D Ever need a hand with urs just let me know :)